Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello guys,

Do you think universal is planning to themed the rooftop I’ve encircle in blue ? Like what they did for the “green” one ?

Just wondering

Attachments

• 46A5A412-3E30-4DD0-B016-3C42D6908A62.jpeg
    46A5A412-3E30-4DD0-B016-3C42D6908A62.jpeg
    629.1 KB · Views: 135

Hello guys,

Do you think universal is planning to themed the rooftop I’ve encircle in blue ? Like what they did for the “green” one ?

Just wondering
I don't think so, the ruin is just that without the roof. I also would be a shame because I think it will be very imposing when you go trough it and you can look up at it.

I wish they’d add bits of snow here and there to make it cohesive with the rest of Hogsmeade. :afraid:
In the movies Hogsmeade is always in the show (except once) even when at the castle is spring time.
There is no real explanation in the books but the filmmakers liked how it looked. I think the wizards and witches living there are just cool and love to make snow angles. So in regards to the movies this is perfect.

I don't think so, the ruin is just that without the roof. I also would be a shame because I think it will be very imposing when you go trough it and you can look up at it.

In the movies Hogsmeade is always in the show (except once) even when at the castle is spring time.
There is no real explanation in the books but the filmmakers liked how it looked. I think the wizards and witches living there are just cool and love to make snow angles. So in regards to the movies this is perfect.

We only see Hogsmeade four times in the movies - and, to be fair to the village, it's always winter when we see it. Allegedly the filmmakers made the creative decision to put the village above the snow line so it's always snowing, those cheap folks. :)

Hearing the bits of info this morning from the two GESWL attractions (both sound real good but seem to be screen reliant), it's looking like Universal will again out AA Disney on a new attraction.
Screens or not, there's still a lot of AAs at the Star Wars attractions, starting in the queue, and for Rise, they're an important part of the actual ride, so people will remember them (even if there's not that many).

Screens or not, there's still a lot of AAs at the Star Wars attractions, starting in the queue, and for Rise, it's a big part of the actual ride.
Which is fine. Lot's of queue AA's like Universal has been doing. Myself, I prefer an intricate AA in the queue more than the ride itself since you get longer look at it and have time to appreciate the AA, "AA Appreciation Day ;)"...So now that I succeeded in baiting you:sneaky:, please tell us how many AA's are in the queue and ride for Hagrid. ;):lol:.Pretty please......I just love this Forum. :)

Which is fine. Lot's of queue AA's like Universal has been doing. Myself, I prefer an intricate AA in the queue more than the ride itself since you get longer look at it and have time to appreciate the AA, "AA Appreciation Day ;)"...So now that I succeeded in baiting you:sneaky:, please tell us how many AA's are in the queue and ride for Hagrid. ;):lol:.Pretty please......I just love this Forum. :)
I have absolutely no idea. But, if you listen to my new podcast, releasing later today, I do say every single rumor I have heard for the queue thus far.

Ha! Turned your baiting into a shameless plug.

Hearing the bits of info this morning from the two GESWL attractions (both sound real good but seem to be screen reliant), it's looking like Universal will again out AA Disney on a new attraction.
Even if this Universal does "out-AA Disney", both Universal and Disney are improving upon their weaknesses with these new attractions. Hagrid will give them a much more themed environment and have pretty much NO SCREENS - something that will be refreshing for Universal. On the Disney side of things, many of their rides actually do have AAs or are reliant on a more physical environment as it is (and both Star Wars rides seem to be very immersive in the queue and ride portions for the most part with a themed practical environment). They are also giving Disney some "Universal rides", as I think of them, since Disney has lagged so far behind Uni on these types of rides.

For both Universal and Disney, these attractions will be big wins and improve weaknesses as I stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.