Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 520 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how I would see a tree hiding the rear support. (The scale is awful)

View attachment 9051

Like @JungleSkip said, it's going to be next to impossible to hide the supports and track and any coaster that has is either completely inside or they pretend it's a railway track.

• Thrilling coaster
  • Well themed
  • Hidden track
You can only pick two.

The rockwork and dip down and under the "tree stump" will put you on the spike before you can realize it is there, add fog and you won't know what happened til its over.

To be fair, that spike is far too steep for it to be you 'taking off' unless Hagrids bike has a secret rocket mode ;)

It does, when it flames out on the HE and restarts it takes off and he shoots over the train. I think they recreated that moment here.

Pretty sure the cave entrance here, and the entrance to drop building was rumored to have water vapor fog effects installed... like the Hulk uses when it goes under the bridge.

Fog and the tree/anglia scene should be enough to hide the spike. From the outside the tree paint on the supports will looks like an old snag that was hit by lightning IMO.

Christmas season version :"Hagrid on Ice" ;):lol:

I see this for Hagrid on ice....
hippo.jpg

To be fair, that spike is far too steep for it to be you 'taking off' unless Hagrids bike has a secret rocket mode ;)

Maybe in the effort to escape, we don't have the magical strength to make the motor bike fly, so we then fall backwards.

You guys are all talking about track breaking immersion and i'm sitting here thinking about the sound barrier wall. I wish they'd at least paint it green or something. It seems like it will stick out like a sore thumb.

Speak it!

Cut-out murals on that wall and the show building, please... I don’t think my heart can take another FJ showbuilding situation.

How close to the opening date of Kong did that mural start going up? 101 days til HMCMA’s opening date left, starting tomorrow.

We also haven’t seen any movement on the official entrance. I’d like to see some of the stone walls that are shown in the films to be on the outskirts of the village to make an appearance, but in a similar style to the ruins. Kind of as a transitional aid. And while I’m here, give me more fiber optics or give me death...

Status
Not open for further replies.