Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 522 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what y'all are talking about, he's pretty darn brown in the movies...
xxx-d-dog-harry-potter-27.jpg
Well the lighting on some of the pics in google search are brown some look black or maybe its the darkness of the scene. They just don't do it for me at all. I guess if making him dark and ferocious was a potential selling issue then this is acceptable but i dont like it. I mean kong don't look cute and cudly on his merch :shrug:

Reactions: PenguinCowboy
This is a newer puppet the Universal has put out. It is not as nice looking as the old sleeping Fluffy plush w/sound that they use to sell. I am not sure if this new one is meant to replace the old one as I have yet to see the old plush since this new one was introduced.
I think these are all new plush!

Edit: the new Fluffy seems smaller than the old one.

With GESWL Disneyland opening three weeks before anticipated, it's kind of stepped on Hagrid's June 13th official opening. Bet Universal will be scurrying to make sure they have at least a week of softs before Memorial Day so they don't get squashed on publicity.

With GESWL Disneyland opening three weeks before anticipated, it's kind of stepped on Hagrid's June 13th official opening. Bet Universal will be scurrying to make sure they have at least a week of softs before Memorial Day so they don't get squashed on publicity.

No coincidence. Disney clearly didn't have these dates set when they offered Free Dining in September.

Reactions: HPFred and Mad Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.