Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs | Page 135 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Two things of note during my trip today. The mummy train I was in had completely new padding and speakers in it. So not sure if they are fixing them on by one or what.

Also on hulk the train had all the speakers removed and it seemed noticably faster like they also pulled out the batteries and computers for the audio. Way smoother and less clunky. Any word on if that is permanent or until new ones come in since most speakers seemed broken recently.

Two things of note during my trip today. The mummy train I was in had completely new padding and speakers in it. So not sure if they are fixing them on by one or what.

Also on hulk the train had all the speakers removed and it seemed noticably faster like they also pulled out the batteries and computers for the audio. Way smoother and less clunky. Any word on if that is permanent or until new ones come in since most speakers seemed broken recently.
They're working on fixing them according to a team member