T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 137 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Could it be possible they came to their senses and realized there wasn't one person alive today that actually wanted a Jason Bourne stunt show?
Really have no issue with it. It’s fits a stunt show idea so why not use your own IP. People make a big dea about it being Bourne when it’s just a stunt show. It works.

Reactions: HPFred and Legacy
I still don't understand why a Pitch Perfect show wasn't considered. It's Universal's surprise franchise and it was super successful. Way more relevant than Bourne and there isn't a full-time musical show in the resort.
But is it though? Pitch Perfect is over and it’s just a singing show. It’s doesnt need an area like T2 occupied. Bourne will have a TV coming up and fits what it was replacing.

I still don't understand why a Pitch Perfect show wasn't considered. It's Universal's surprise franchise and it was super successful. Way more relevant than Bourne and there isn't a full-time musical show in the resort.
As Mad Dog said, Universal has an a cappella group that performs in between Blues Brothers performances.

That’s all Pitch Perfect was ever going to get. Nothing on the scale of the T2 venue.

But is it though? Pitch Perfect is over and it’s just a singing show. It’s doesnt need an area like T2 occupied. Bourne will have a TV coming up and fits what it was replacing.
Does T2 occupy that big of a space? I just remember it being a regular-sized theater. Maybe a bit bigger than a Shrek 4-D.

As Mad Dog said, Universal has an a cappella group that performs in between Blues Brothers performances.

That’s all Pitch Perfect was ever going to get. Nothing on the scale of the T2 venue.

I've heard about Pitch Perfect shows but never the scale of them, could have morphed into the street show.

Does T2 occupy that big of a space? I just remember it being a regular-sized theater. Maybe a bit bigger than a Shrek 4-D.

Dude, it's massive.

I've heard about Pitch Perfect shows but never the scale of them, could have morphed into the street show.
I don't doubt that Pitch Perfect could've occupied, say, the theater Beetlejuice was in had it not been demolished for the attraction-that-shall-not-be-named. It could've been a nice IP for that type of venue. I feel like it would've aged poorly though, so if it did morph into the street show, then I think that was the correct decision.

That shows how long it’s been since I last saw T2. It is like the only thing is that row of storefronts. Thanks!
This photo gives you a good sense of scale and it's not even the full theater:
IMG_3621.jpg