Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

The way i see it yeah its on the down side of attractions, but in the summertime it will eat people so it helps to still have something big on usf side to help out with the busy season.

The only reason I ever ride this thing is because it never has a wait. They haven't been running the virtual queue much either so that's a giveaway. The main plus as was stated on the prior page is that the ride has stellar capacity like most Universal rides, so it is able to handle busy season crowds easy.

id still welcome a fast and furious stunt show and it wouldn't take more then a year to build.

They could leave the garage queue ala Poseidan's, and then tear out the preshows and ride area. I'm sure they'd have a pretty nice area to do something with. Maybe no cars racing across stage (or some tracked cars), but motorcycles for sure.

The virtual queue on this ride is kind of odd...It merges very quickly with the regular queue
It's very pointless, especially compared to the Fallon Virtual Queue. If it allowed you to skip the pre-shows, that would make it more worth it. Maybe someday they'll make a change? Not even sure if that's possible at this point with how the layout of the building is set up.

It's very pointless, especially compared to the Fallon Virtual Queue. If it allowed you to skip the pre-shows, that would make it more worth it. Maybe someday they'll make a change? Not even sure if that's possible at this point with how the layout of the building is set up.
Single rider or not at all for me. Skip the preshows or I don’t ride. Ain’t no one got time for that.

Single rider or not at all for me. Skip the preshows or I don’t ride. Ain’t no one got time for that.

That's how I felt about Earthquake/Disaster but I actually liked that ride. It just felt like the whole experience took too long.

I did F&F twice and yeah unless I can skip the pre-shows I don't think I'll be riding it much.

Just going to reiterate what I previously posted. This ride would do well with the GP if they made the queue starting with the car show scene into part of the ride with a poseidon's/stunt show beginning, and allow the ride to finish the story. I think it would work well in a park that is in dire need of some diversity in ride options. Plus, it may help subside minutely those who expect the ride to be fast if there is more action, gun effects, and fire effects involved. Of course, this is coming from someone who did not get interested into the franchise til the fifth movie, when it became more than just cars.

That's how I felt about Earthquake/Disaster but I actually liked that ride. It just felt like the whole experience took too long.

I did F&F twice and yeah unless I can skip the pre-shows I don't think I'll be riding it much.
At least with Disaster, using guests means each show had some amount of unpredictability and humor. The pre-shows at F&F match the ride - just plain awful.

At least with Disaster, using guests means each show had some amount of unpredictability and humor. The pre-shows at F&F match the ride - just plain awful.
The woman I had in the second pre-show room actually impressed me last week. She took the material she was given (interacting with Taj) and didn't take it as seriously. She poked a lot of fun at it and went wayyyyyyy off script from what they had been doing during softs and right at opening. It actually made that room enjoyable.

The woman I had in the second pre-show room actually impressed me last week. She took the material she was given (interacting with Taj) and didn't take it as seriously. She poked a lot of fun at it and went wayyyyyyy off script from what they had been doing during softs and right at opening. It actually made that room enjoyable.
I've had similar experiences. Some TM's have been pretty decent, but some really awful. The pre shows kind of live & die on how the TM is. When they're bad, the pre shows seem to drag on forever.

We had someone like that who poked fun at the 2nd preshow script.

Spread the Word.

Tell everyone...

But keep it in the family.

Just tell your friends...

and keep it quiet.

Don't tell anyone...

I LOVE that lady...If we're talking about the same one that seems super sarcastic...She's a hoot

I've had similar experiences. Some TM's have been pretty decent, but some really awful. The pre shows kind of live & die on how the TM is. When they're bad, the pre shows seem to drag on forever.
The best live show they ever did was the Murder She Wrote post-production. Rewatching the videos we had those TM's were hilarious and every one played the scenes differently.

The best live show they ever did was the Murder She Wrote post-production. Rewatching the videos we had those TM's were hilarious and every one played the scenes differently.

Horror Makeup still has room for lots of variation between the performers, but I agree that Murder She Wrote was a surprisingly great show because of the personalities brought to the various roles.