Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 545 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
b2527f1866d5c191e536e0583632c460.gif

:drool:
giphy.gif

I was going to ask if a single rider line was expected for this, but I'm certain it is. I have yet to convince my thrill-avoiding fiancé to ride this, so hey, shorter wait times for me!

And as much as I hate to skip a lot of the queue story, there will be video footage online if I miss any of it. (I'd rather see it myself, but if it means a shorter wait for the main event, I'm willing to make that sacrifice until the crowds die down.)
Why not both enjoy the queue? I'm positive it's an attraction on it's own. Your fiance always can chicken out at the loading platform like at every ride or gets so excited by the build-up there is no way the ride can be skipped and you both can enjoy a romantic ride trough the forest.

Was thinking the same thing! Sunset and dusk are my fave times of day in any park, so I thought I'd paint my own interpretation of the concept art at that time of day
zKbciLv.jpg

This is delicious for the eyes, wow. Though unfortunately due to the angle, I think this is more of the look it'll have at dawn. Almost as amazing lighting, but only visible (usually) to employees at that time.

I think a single rider line may be beneficial, as I think we'll end up seeing groups or pairs where no one wants to ride the bike side(or vise versa).

I know today is a lot better than yesterday - but some y’all need to remember to play it cool and calm. Short leashes for all, no matter the stance.

You guys deleted my Lol comment?

I thought it was an appropriate response to being called a "toxic fan."

You guys deleted my Lol comment?

I thought it was an appropriate response to being called a "toxic fan."

It’s opening a door this thread doesn’t need. You did nothing wrong, which is why you didn’t receive any warnings or the like - but we took precautionary measures to nip in the bud.

With that answered, let’s drop it and move on.

Why not both enjoy the queue? I'm positive it's an attraction on it's own. Your fiance always can chicken out at the loading platform like at every ride or gets so excited by the build-up there is no way the ride can be skipped and you both can enjoy a romantic ride trough the forest.

I'm planning on dragging him through it on the first time, most likely, but after I would rather be able to just jump on the ride quickly. FJ's queue is still cool, but I find that some of the awe has washed off because I've been through it so many times.

Although I doubt this thing is going to soft open the second week of May (next time I'm down), I'm still excited to see how this thing looks from the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.