Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

I mean the actress from 10 Things I Hate About You, Save the Last Dance, and O.
She's actually staring in a show on Ovation called Riviera. It's actually pretty interesting - if not a bit slow at times. Also has Iwan Rheon (Ramsey Bolton from GoT) so that's a kick.

16 months and counting. Don't hold your breath.:popcorn:

I never thought I’d say it, but I’m pretty sure I’m on team @Ridgepole at this point.
:popcorn:

I'll get more popcorn eating emojis

It's contagious. :popcorn:.....think I'll have a beer emojis with my popcorn :cheers: Probably be a long wait. ....guessing they locked those ex Sindbad actors in a hidden warehouse for the past six months. They should know their lines and spots on stage pretty good by now. Hope they're getting back pay. ;)

:popcorn:

Could they be waiting for a late spring or summer to announce it. That way it will be open during HHN 29 for a crowd eater besides AoV. Just a thought. It is just dragging on and on now. But of course good things come to those who wait.