Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gut instincts are leading me to believe that this is where the new permanent raptor encounter will go. Which will ever so slightly increase the footprint of the park. I approve if that ends up happening.

View attachment 9137

Agreed! and looks like it moves it 'out of the way' a bit instead of being slap bang in front of the Splash down and proper space for a queue. Could also potentially be space for another type of encounter - Indo Raptor??? Triceratops???

I don't know how many leaked pics you've seen... but I've seen a game changer. I was pretty mad about this project... after I saw the pic... I was impressed. Not expecting what I saw.

I don't know how many leaked pics you've seen... but I've seen a game changer. I was pretty mad about this project... after I saw the pic... I was impressed. Not expecting what I saw.
...and the pic is almost a year old lol. Probably everyone has seen it lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm desperately waiting for an update/extended press release from the park about this project... Several sources (one of which being the IU Podcast) have indicated that the plot of being thrown off course into the restricted area where the dinos wreak havoc will NOT return. Hopefully, within the next few weeks, USH will publicly release the plot and perhaps more info...

I'm desperately waiting for an update/extended press release from the park about this project... Several sources (one of which being the IU Podcast) have indicated that the plot of being thrown off course into the restricted area where the dinos wreak havoc will NOT return. Hopefully, within the next few weeks, USH will publicly release the plot and perhaps more info...

I would take anything at this point. Even just a release date and logo!

Last edited:
Did someone say leaked pics? *scours internet*
raw

I’m gonna be so upset if we don’t have raptors attacking us on the new ride. I bet it’ll be Blue and she’ll be on our side. Ugh. I hate that they made the raptors less threatening when all the first and second movie did was talk/show how dangerous they are...
JW wasn’t bad but in Fallen Kingdom they really took away Blue’s “natural” animal instinct. She’s basically Owen’s side kick. #MakeRaptorsScaryAgain

Status
Not open for further replies.