Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 61 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Guys it's just a meme. I don't think an announcement is imminent on a Friday, and if it were, the Orlando twitter would also be mobilizing.
tenor.png

Maybe for next Thursday, would always bet on a Thursday. If Orlando doesn’t hype anything up then it could be a Hollywood exclusive but I’d be surprised if a property like Suspiria was announced first(though it would make me buy a ticket this far out)

Reactions: Kadath
I don’t think we should get our hopes up. To me it seemed like it was post since HHN isn’t announceing anything and Universal is looking for an announcement. Murdy doesn’t run the USH Twitter page only his and the HHN page, other than that Murdy doesn’t have a say.

My guess, is Early April.

I've had that in my mind for a little while, but I get the feeling they want to make sure that if they begin announcing things, they can do it in a pace that feels a bit brisk, but without being stagnant.

Especially; if the event begins in September.

Reactions: Clive and chris.g
If last year is anything to go off of, the week or two before Monsterpalooza is a safe bet, though if we are actually getting more mazes than previous years in the tram garage, I would say expect it in the last week or so of March.

If last year is anything to go off of, the week or two before Monsterpalooza is a safe bet, though if we are actually getting more mazes than previous years in the tram garage, I would say expect it in the last week or so of March.

I mean, Universal Orlando announced two mazes for HHN28 in the same month of April. Who's to say, they couldn't do the same for Hollywood?

Whichever is getting announced first, I hope they keep the same announcement video formats like ST. Imagine the video of Hill House. Im really curious to know what it will like, same with ST2.

Whichever is getting announced first, I hope they keep the same announcement video formats like ST. Imagine the video of Hill House. Im really curious to know what it will like, same with ST2.

Something like Stranger Things, probably? Either a rif on the Hill House opening credits sequence (haha, it's a maze!), or something like the Universal arch with a porch light flashing twice.

Something like Stranger Things, probably? Either a rif on the opening credits sequence (haha, it's a maze!), or something like the Universal arch with a porch light flashing twice.

If last year’s announcement is any indication, it’ll probably be the Upside Down Univerval arches with the Shadow Monster above it.

Honestly ST2 is gonna be such a great maze if they design it right

If last year’s announcement is any indication, it’ll probably be the Upside Down Univerval arches with the Shadow Monster above it.

Honestly ST2 is gonna be such a great maze if they design it right
I just hope they make it scary this time, no matter how cool looking the ST maze was last year, the scares just weren't there.

oh trust me, since season 2 was more scarier then 1, you're gonna have some good jumps here. it's mostly because there's more then one villain here. demodogs, possessed will, mindflayer etc etc.
If they can find a way to make a kick ass mindflayer puppet or animatronic, i think i could forgive the lack of scares from the first maze lol.

Reactions: Kadath and hhnlover