Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 403 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So they just need to go the Jungle cruise route and put a spieler on the bus with you.
Honestly, that would give it some cool points to be honest...They could react to the 360 scene and make some jokes during the akward musion scene....Only thing is, they'd have to watch the 360 portion all day, something I wouldn't want my worst enemy to do

There are a lot of people on here also on social media.....Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs......are you saying that has no effect on Universal in 2019???

Reactions: tankart150
A person on the Orlando Informer Facebook community group just posted that F&F went down while they're in the line, and asked what they should do. 51 readers responded. 49 readers basically said that you are fortunate, the ride is terrible, leave the queue and go ride something else. Two people said they liked the ride.....Pretty bad percentages in that unscientific sampling. :lol:....Yes, of course GSAT's & surveys are the main indicators, as they should be. And I'm no fan of social media posts since they're mostly fringe groups....But this was hilarious, and timely, since it was just posted after I read this page a bit ago.

Last edited:
A person on the Orlando Informer Facebook community group just posted that F&F went down while they're in the line, and asked what they should do. 51 readers responded. 49 readers basically said that you are fortunate, the ride is terrible, leave the queue and go ride something else. Two people said they liked the ride.....Pretty bad percentages in that unscientific sampling. :lol:....Yes, of course GSAT's & surveys are the main indicators, as they should be. And I'm no fan of social media posts since they're mostly fringe groups....But this was hilarious, and timely, since it was just posted after I read this page a bit ago.

It’s so bad that any time anybody says they like it, I’m convinced that they’re just looking for attention.

I love the ride.

In unrelated news- Like 4 Like?
I tried my best to like the ride. Even rode it a bunch of times when I had no desire, thinking I might change my mind. I even started the camp comedy way to look at it for enjoyment....but that wore off quickly...My view of it has actually gone down with more rides, a really bad sign....Soooo, I'm just hoping they find the budget money to make enough changes to at least make the ride feel 'average'. I realize there's no way Universal will tear it down and start all over again.

I tried my best to like the ride. Even rode it a bunch of times when I had no desire, thinking I might change my mind. I even started the camp comedy way to look at it for enjoyment....but that wore off quickly...My view of it has actually gone down with more rides, a really bad sign....Soooo, I'm just hoping they find the budget money to make enough changes to at least make the ride feel 'average'. I realize there's no way Universal will tear it down and start all over again.

It’s bad. I rode it once, that was enough. I’ll eventually ride it again under the hospice of “it can’t really be as bad as I remember”. Then I’ll ride it again and confirm.

Reactions: Mad Dog and Dhdhddh
It’s so bad that any time anybody says they like it, I’m convinced that they’re just looking for attention.

I don't think people necessarily like it; I'd vote these people just tolerate it. I know I don't mind it, but I also went on with the knowledge that everyone thinks it tanked, so my expectations weren't fully met.