Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a new pic... but any excuse to post the below beautiful original design plan for JP Hollywood:
Do61ymHV4AE2y-B.jpg

I wonder if there are similar plans for the upgrade? If yes I hope we eventually get to see them.

I’m gonna be so upset if we don’t have raptors attacking us on the new ride. I bet it’ll be Blue and she’ll be on our side. Ugh. I hate that they made the raptors less threatening when all the first and second movie did was talk/show how dangerous they are...
JW wasn’t bad but in Fallen Kingdom they really took away Blue’s “natural” animal instinct. She’s basically Owen’s side kick. #MakeRaptorsScaryAgain
Clever girl no more. I hated that from the new movies. Raptors were so freaking scary in the original movies

Oh god, Twitter came through! If that is what happens during the finale before drop... wow.
I know. I was like "let's see..." *looks for leaked pics on the internet* *looks at the leaked pic before the drop* *drops jaw* I was not expecting that.

Is this the pictures that leaked a while ago or has something new leaked?

A few weeks ago, various images were leaked, showing portions inside of the attraction; and it contained material that is..well, spoilering; to say the least.

It isn't anything from before the closure, to be blunt. Not going further, because I don't want to spoil more than what has been; so that's why I've been more cautious than wanting to shed light on it.

A few weeks ago, various images were leaked, showing portions inside of the attraction; and it contained material that is..well, spoilering; to say the least.

It isn't anything from before the closure, to be blunt. Not going further, because I don't want to spoil more than what has been; so that's why I've been more cautious than wanting to shed light on it.

I uh - really? This is different than that EARLY leak from the end of the ride with the 2 unfinished AAs?

this is news to me, news I have not yet seen

I just hope they update the finale T-Rex so she's not literally floating in space.

that we get the addition of an AA at the end attacking us (I-Rex) and at the last second its just the same T-Rex AA that swings through the waterfall with a slightly modified motion loop to look towards and roar at the I-Rex

I think the old T-Rex animatronic could stay, but it's kind of difficult to figure out the logistics of the finale from those older leaked photos. I mean, if there was one thing they could salvage from the Jurassic Park version, it's that. No exposure to the elements and it wasn't submerged underwater - and awkward floating aside, it still functioned pretty well.

I just hope they update the finale T-Rex so she's not literally floating in space.

that we get the addition of an AA at the end attacking us (I-Rex) and at the last second its just the same T-Rex AA that swings through the waterfall with a slightly modified motion loop to look towards and roar at the I-Rex
I heard from a worker on a Reddit post (verified) that the T-Rex was indeed removed from the building a while back for a heavy refurb... This could mean 3 things:
  1. It was restored with full motion
  2. The T-Rex was scrapped and they built a new, more technologically advanced one.
  3. The T-Rex was just removed so they could work on the building itself (cosmetic changes) with no work on its hydraulics.

I would lean towards options 1 and 2. In the leaks, the old t-rex was probably used only to test size and clearance. I doubt we'll see it in its previous state...

@ush.hacker Any insight???

Edit: Back to the original question, I do think the T-Rex will only come out of the waterfall and have some sort of interaction with the I-Rex. I also think there's a strong chance that they'll either put some base below its feet or try fog like in its early years...

Last edited:
Reactions: HPFred and WJWS

I do think they’ll leave the T-Rex surprise as is. They tested the other Dino to make sure they could make it work with the way that Rex works. Hopefully it’s upgraded and less floaty.

Status
Not open for further replies.