Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Make your own HHN

So remembering this tread reminded me that I had a little fan-HHN lineup prepared. It's not super realistic, in fact seeing even one of these properties appear let alone multiple would be a once in a blue moon situation, but it's what I would consider my absolute ideal year of HHN.

Icon: -The Usher
Frankly I'm surprised The Usher never made his way to the west coast in some form or another, I know that Murdy isn't a fan of using Orlando's icons but if any were to be used, I feel that The User would be best considering HHN Hollywood's focus on IP based mazes.

Mazes:
-Halloween 2018 (WaterWorld Queue)
Frankly it's shocking that this didn't come last year, but it makes sense considering the rights situation, but there were so many elements and scenes that could be packed into a maze like the bathroom murder scene, Michael in the closet, the confrontation at Laurie's house etc., considering all the elements and overall well received nature of the movie it would definitely have a place on my line up.

-Horrors of H.P. Lovecraft (Parisian Courtyard)
The works and mythos of H.P. Lovecraft also seems like a no brainer for an HHN maze at some point for me, and I feel that placing it in Parisian gives it enough space to be properly fleshed out as it's one of the larger venues, allowing for a good few stories to be adapted within it. Ideally this would be a semi-original and a mix of some of his more well known works as well as rooms and easter eggs of his less popular and more obscure work.

-Grim Harvest (Jurassic World Queue)
This would be an original of my design that I've been cooking up for a while, based primarily around horrors of the harvest season and creatures in the woods, such as scarecrows, murderous harvest crops, wendigos and other creatures. Many of these themes have been seen at HHN at some point or another, but I feel the aesthetic could be most effectively used in a maze environment rather than Terror Tram or a Scarezone.

-George Romero's Maze of the Dead (Soundstage 22)
In my opinion, once the Walking Dead attraction is eventually retired, the first zombie attempt should be at the very least one of George A Romero's classic "of the dead" films, and ideally a mashup of them. In my mind this maze would be a large mashup of Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, and maybe Land of the Dead if space provided. The choice of a soundstage seemed apt to me as you would need a lot of room to pull off this kind of maze, especially for the scenes in the mall for Dawn of the Dead.

-Creepshow (Mummy Queue)
Creepshow is one of those cult classic properties I and many others think would make it to HHN at some point, but as far as I remember Murdy stated there were some issues with rights. However, I think Creepshow would be a great fit as an anthology maze as we occasionally get, with the facade and all of the story transition rooms designed like pages from the comic book the movie is meant to take place in. I also feel that due to the limited amount of locations in the movie the Mummy Queue venue would be a good fit.

-Scream (Metro Sets)
Scream, similar to Creepshow is likely never gonna see the light of day at the event, but there's too much potential for it to not be a maze at some point. In my vision this maze would be based exclusively on the first movie, since its the most famous and influential, as well as in my opinion the highest quality. I also feel that the first film would fit in the metro location nicely and its inclusion would round out the overall movie theme that would be attempted throughout the event.

-The Thing (Soundstage 747)
I've wanted the 1982 version of The Thing to come to HHN ever since I started going to the event myself, as it's one of my favorite films, and I feel like it would fit well with other somewhat lesser known heavy hitters like Creepshow or the later Romero "Dead" films. I would particularly like this maze to be in a soundstage as I feel that the best possible way to pull this property off is to have complete control of the environment, including temperature and the creature effects. Having the extra space would be a nice benefit too, as a property this special to me would need to be done with the most accuracy possible.

-Twin Peaks (FDTD Lot)
Okay, so to be entirely honest, Twin Peaks likely isn't a very highly requested property from the general public, but since this is an outline of what my personal HHN would be like, theres no way I could leave it off my lineup. To me this maze wouldn't be done correctly if it didn't include elements of the original two seasons, Fire Walk With Me, and The Return. Using that much content is the main reason I placed it in the seemingly largest location at HHN, and if possible I'd like for the maze to be elongated even further for more space. I feel that the inclusion of Twin Peaks to the lineup as the year's TV maze would be the best possible option, even if I am biased as it's the number one maze I'd want to see at HHN.

Pt 1/?

Sorry about the double post, but my entire lineup didn't fit in one post

Scarezones:
-Film Festival of Fear (New York Sets)
This scarezone would act as the main set piece zone for the overall theme of the year. It would essentially be a west coast version of Orlando's All Nite Die In zone from 2015, though with a different collection of films for the most part and the modern and classic movies mixed together, though with different characters appearing depending on the cast. The main premise of the zone is that The Usher has invaded Universal Studios Hollywood and has used his supernatural abilities to rip horrors most iconic figures straight from the silver screen and onto the streets in his twisted film festival. The Usher could also be seen interacting with guests, taking up the barker role after its unfortunate removal in 2014, though of course the kind of things he would say would be toned down to reasonably avoid conflicts. The large billboard like fabric sign in the New York sets could also be utilized as a movie screen, showing an assortment of movie clips and trailers from many iconic movies, and maybe even the maze announcement trailers if so chosen. This zone would pretty much only take up the space from the end of the Animation Studio Store down to the snack cart below the Dreamworks Theater, similar to the Trick r Treat zone from 2018.

-Slasherz (Universal Boulevard)
For this space I would use the unused zone concept Murdy showed off at Monsterpalooza last year, as I feel like it was a fun concept and would transition well into the Film Festival of Fear zone. This would take up the space from the entrance of the park down to the far end of the Animation Studio Store just like Hellz Harvest did in 2018, and this would serve a similar function, acting as the sort of chainsaw drill team zone for the park.

-Ghosts of the Past (London Street)
I'd like the idea of the Despicable Me area being re-opened for HHN so I figured a good use of space on the way there would be to revive the old scarezone location and put it back into use. This zone would be somewhat reminiscent of the early years of the London Street scarezones, as it would be based around a haunted backstreet of London, occupied by many ghosts and lost souls from London's dark and often gory past, returning from the afterlife to hopefully drag some new mortals back with them and hopefully easing their unfinished business in this realm. The theming and soundtrack should reflect a dark and grimy forgotten London street, with many uncanny and creepy derelict structures and relics of the past to give that creepy old London feel that would fit the story.

-Creatures from the Deep (French Street)
I've always been a fan of aquatic horror, and this zone would be no different. Acting as both another connection to the Despicable Me area and a good continuation of the H.P. Lovecraft maze right next door. This zone would be something of a cross between Shadow Over Innsmouth, The Fog, and Dead Man's Wharf from Orlando in 2016. It would be themed to a small fishing town thats being invaded by all manners of fishmen and undead divers, sailors, and other aquatic threats. The area would be dotted with shipping crates from the docks, aquatic animals climbing the walls of buildings, a small lighthouse structure at one end of the zone, and a bisected and shipwrecked fishing boat on either side of the street on the other end of the zone, seemingly crashed by the creatures now inhabiting the land. The ambient sounds of bells at the dock and seagulls, as well as the crashing waves and creaking wood, paired with the distant wailing of unseen horrors could bring a really unique and interesting feel to a zone.

-Hollywood Harry's Big Top (Lower Lot)
Last year's tests of a scare zone on the lower lot seems to have shown that its still possible to have scareactors in the area, so I figure why not not only bring back the scarezone down there, but bring back a fan-favorite familiar face, and make it the most thoroughly themed lower lot zone we've had. This could be our clown zone of the year, as we haven't had one of those in a long while, but I feel like as members of Hollywood Harry's troupe the clowns would need a disheveled look that's more distinct from what we've had in the past, as all of his clown partners would be fellow abandoned and rejected clowns hell bent on slashing apart all the guests and regular people that forgot about them. The main inspirations for the theming of the zone and its characters would be the old abandoned theme parks and fairgrounds we often see left behind from the 20th century, and the early 50s and 60s television clown performers that were considerable popular at the time. This zone could also have a soundtrack fairly heavy on old worn out calliope as it does a great job reinforcing the strange creepy feeling that old carnivals and clowns tend to give. This zone could also work as a mix of a chainsaw team and general standard weapon wielding scareactors.

-The Vampire's Tomb (Tunnel)
In this fictional scenario we'd ideally be able to have actual props and theming within the tunnel, and it would be decked out to resemble an ancient cave that has been forgotten to time, where many vampires had gone to slumber, before we trespassed on their domain and they began to feast after being starved for so many years. The actors in this zone would be much more bat-like or similar to Count Orlok than most vampires you may see, as well as wearing old decrepit robes from centuries past. The theming would include stone walls with ancient glowing runes on them, warning of the domain of vampires, as well as many ancient coffins and fresh victims within. Throughout the entire tunnel the screeches of bats and hungry vampires, as well as the screaming and tearing of flesh of their unfortunate victims. The standard dubstep soundtrack would likely be dropped in favor of a more fitting ambient echoing soundtrack or perhaps organ based music. The only real thing being carried over from previous tunnel zones would be the strobe lights, which would in this case primarily illuminate the tunnel in blood red, with intermittent periods of pitch darkness.

-The Four Horsemen (Metro Gauntlet)
This gauntlet idea is somewhat inspired by a few past things at HHN, specifically Urban Inferno from Hollywood's event in 2017, and a little bit of 7 from Orlando's event in 2011. This zone would be themed to a world that's been ravaged by the occuring apocalypse, and you as guests have to maneuver through the gauntlet avoiding the wrath of each of the four horsemen, their demonic minions, and the poor human souls they have taken possession of. You would move first through the domain of Famine, personified as a gaunt figure reigning over the hordes of starving people and demons, some of which may be desperate enough to take a bite out of you, as well as piles of diseased and dead starved bodies as you move into the next domain, that being Conquest. The realm of conquest would contain many cages and torture racks containing human victims, as well as the demons torturing said victims. Conquest himself would be personified as a deformed and gluttonous demon king, holding several more human souls bound in chains. The next realm is War, which would take some inspiration from Corpz with demons in the uniforms from the most fatal wars of humanity's past. as well as a section replicating the trenches of World War 1, War himself would be personified as a brutal demonic military general, possibly with human limbs and organs strung from his body like war medals. The final realm is Death, where the grim reaper himself waits for guests as the wailing souls of the damned can be heard all around you and many more reapers stand with Death to drag you to the underworld with the rest of the victims of the apocalypse, and guests may possibly encounter Lucifer himself as they leave.

Terror Tram:
-Terror Tram: Drive-In Nightmare
This terror tram would revolve around the old abandoned Bates Drive in Theater, and the strange rumors that have come out of it. Rumors of strange sounds and the projector turning on without anybody being anywhere near it, and the characters in the old B horror films seemingly acknowledging the world on the other side of the screen. Unfortunately for you its become apparent that those rumors were very true, and the curse of the drive in has transported all the monsters of cheesy B horror films into our world, only they're not quite so cheesy looking when they're coming for you. Within this tram you'll face chainsaw wielding automatons, mutant alligator men, bugs the size of trucks, and finally an invasion of space aliens in a decimated neighborhood. This tram would primarily focus on old 50s aesthetics, which I thought would be a particularly interesting theme as something like it hasn't really been done by HHN before. The set and costume designs would look straight from a 50s B movie, though somewhat sleeker and a bit more gruesome. I feel that the use of this theme would be really unique and tie in further with the central theme of film for the event.

I know that this post may be massive, but I've spent a really long time thinking of what my ideal HHN would look like if I had control over it, lemme know if you guys like it.

the thing maze - part 4 of 4
MjdfUfhaMXKpvIGQl-Cs5oYUOQ-47fgX2y1Wxf0U5fUM3AUh8SYm4v-syet72IuhZBDMaZ7853qb4rVDLXQy_G1WR6QoMeubqn3aAMZXxJHrf8rRLJ6EBhiwHXyYmrcFYh6rC8r5

Shed Basement Hallway.

As you enter into this small hallway, you see multiple crates lining the walls. As you are walking, you hear a struggle going on behind a crate. As you walk past two crates, you see the Blair imitation shoving his full hand into Garry’s mouth. The sound of the skin stretching, and the muffled screams fill the air. The Blair imitation would notice you, and try to attack you with a transforming hand (bladders). You go towards the next room.

unlo5t8K4nagfok7KGO0PpR8fffS5rrlrN4WwpMm9sf0MjQj7VZzPSs6H4OJmMHrvEMZDW_cG_rocjDK31jAobQPJOG8ZI6ehz6XCAV5F5JiVMMhmA8xa4DA_1OEI-xZRLeMzClm

Generator Room.

As you enter into this last room, you immediately hear a loud roar. The first thing you see on your left, is the ground pushing itself open (projection). As you turn a corner, you see the massive 15 foot tall blair-thing (animatronic). Multiple limbs are growing out of it, the right side of the head has a massive jaw with fangs, and a canine like abomination coming out of it’s chest. It towers over you, as it roars through it’s distorted jaw. As this distracts guests, Macready would come out and scream a obscenity at it. He throws a stick of dynamite at it (fake throw) and ducks for cover. You exit the room as you hear a loud explosion as strobe lights go off. The thing theme plays as you exit.

im doing another video game house, this time it's based off a game that would work EXTREMELY well but people would hate it due to the fandom. here's a preview Five Nights At Freddy's - Survive The Night - Google Docs (cue the comments)

it's going to be based off the first 3 games, if people like the finished project i'll do the rest. im going to stay true to the feel of the games as close as possible. transition rooms in between each game would be based off the death mini games, and there'll be small original rooms themed to phone guys death, a poor employee in a springlock incident, and fazbear fright burning down

is this a good idea, like at all?

Last edited:
so i editied my post above, since im doing a new project. a five nights at freddy's haunt (please don't hate me). im going to make this game accurate as possible, as haunt form. here's the room layout im doing

fnaf 1

facade - freddy fazbear pizzeria
scene 1 - main stage (no scares)
scene 2 - dining hall (bonnie or chica as scare)
scene 3 - backstage (bonnie and stuffed suit on table as scare)
scene 4 - pirate cove (foxy as scare)
scene 5 - west hall (bonnie would pop out from the supply closet, golden freddy would pop out from a poster)
scene 6 - office (power outage would occur, as freddy would scare)
scene 7 - give cake to the children (william afton as scare)

fnaf 2

facade 2 - new and improved freddy fazbear pizza
scene 8 - game area (toy freddy as scare)
scene 9 - prize corner (marionette would pop out of her box to scare)
scene 10 - kids cove (mangle as scare)
scene 11 - parts and service (withered freddy and bonnie as scare)
scene 12 - party room (toy bonnie or chica as scare)
scene 13 - office (balloon boy would be seen laughing, withered foxy as scare)
scene 14 - give gifts, give life (withered golden freddy as scare)

fnaf 3

facade 3 - fazbears fright
scene 15 - CAM 08 (springtrap as scare)
scene 16 - CAM 10 (phantom bb as scare)
scene 17 - CAM 07 (phantom chica would pop out of a arcade cabnet)
scene 18 - CAM 01 (phantom freddy would scare from it's dummy)
scene 19 - CAM 04 (phantom mangle as scare)
scene 20 - office (springtrap as scare)
scene 21 - purple guy's death (the writhing body of purple guy as distraction, ghost kids as scares)
scene 22 - burning fazbears fright (every character from before as scares)

znldLijCcKzG3F9arqFddUeR2E4UTmfSZfdJs70tG8ZvfjVGNZTzlgeW9Map4Epv92Dk9UPno66rnO54D7qS1196MTk78bc1thDEXi6sSYINnMSRz8A2sOFNzphUy6mDPrb17Wsy

Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria

As you wait in line for the house, you notice that you seem to be outside in a rural town. The orange leaves on the floor suggest that it’s in the middle of fall. You notice a empty parking lot in the distance, as you walk towards it you see a building. “Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria” there’s a large sign featuring 4 cartoons of anthropomorphic characters. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. on the window is a small “Business Closing, Pizza 50% Off” sign in red. As you are waiting in line for the house, the phone calls from Phone Guy (night 1 specifically) would play throughout the queue.

Music

dK4gYvO3o5Rn3z-8s7RgAAX4TTeF0Eyp_oPmsQ31TkUIcY56ZRcF-WdcG_3LNSCOabPQRovq_-NM1r9uE6FsngQY_rcmci_tWeGTlfA6rl9nNJULfLQqYUVoBsg2Wk4Ox1FfDNk7

Show Stage.

As you enter inside the building, you see three animatronics right next to you. Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy. Bonnie is seen holding a red guitar, Chica is holding a plate, on it is a cupcake with eyes. And Freddy is holding a microphone. On the wall behind them are some sort of circular decorations that resemble clouds and stars. There is a black and white checkered strip of wallpaper outlined in red on the wall, as well.Surprisingly enough, there isn’t any scares in this room, the only scare here is the balcony light would flicker from time to time. You cautiously go into the next room.

sKJ7McGhxuv6Ser4DhaImau5q5CfOmIefdjwJkxLow3vfpeabiN37WCUZONHURldI-FFC0i3F7qapvk28Q5x4hboZeDESc11PYw7UxeHDWirgaT7KVkWQHP98w8IV3-7HxeFaX93

Dining Area.

As you enter into the next room, you see it’s darker than the previous. The Dining Area appears to be a large room furnished with six tables lined up in three rows, ready for parties. The tables themselves are covered in white tablecloths decorated with confetti patterns. In the middle of the tables, lined up in a row, are different colored party hats. Chairs line the tables on both sides. These chairs boast confetti patterns as well, and there is a large gold star on the backrest of each one. The floor itself is tiled with blue-and-red tiles. A door in the room is labeled “Kitchen, Chefs Only”, from inside that room is the sound of pots and pans being crashed together. As you walk past the door, Chica would come out from the door and screech at you. You run towards the next room through a door labeled “Employees Only”.

2TwMovTkUq6e7FqDNHs4iBQSUAFyKaJN2fLMainr_67ug0j079b7sJeKSNamCCQmi5cFGQEFaIOB3sdtTmMO2EUJ3sXIz6kZv3vaB0v2X49FPxsPhajcw_5nOWu58Pc_ZVbhW0nC

Backstage.

As you enter the room, you are hit with a strong stench of decay. The room consists of a checkered, white-and-black tiled floor and a small table, on which sits an endoskeleton and an extra Bonnie head. To the back and left of the room sits a shelf, holding three spare Bonnie heads, two of Chica's, and three of Freddy Fazbear's. Wires hang loosely from the ceiling. You finally find the source of the smell, a large Freddy Fazbear costume is on a table near the endoskeleton, blood dripping down from the mouth and eyeballs popping out of it. On a hole of the costume, is a small phone hanging on a loose wire. As you walk by it, it will lunge out at you, gurgling for help before going limp again. As you back up away from it, Bonnie would come out from a wall and try to scare you, you run towards the next room.

nn0RmWSV-bTtLcERa9944XQu9muv2fnb9sGq-TJWu5KWYwA8h1wrNi-EPTn3HdGdJqUtr4kvkqEstyiInon06t9JAASTDp3vKnwWwgRpBlNfpQDOuYGM260WmV0xAIzIWF-A92_E

Pirates Cove.

As you enter into the next room, you notice a large purple curtain with stars on it. A small opening is seen in the middle of it, a sign is right next to it reading “Sorry! Out Of Order”. You go inside the curtain, and you are transported into a small (25 ft) maze of the curtains from before. As you are traversing through the maze, you hear a small humming noise from behind one curtain, it’s almost rhythmic. As you walk by it, Foxy would come out and slash at guests with his hook. You go towards the next room.

C6jIMYT9n0phzR_7I1U8HJx5VvJPuQRnIVzhGDTUcDc7YF2l4hatDQ1F47ZN1HshJQZaq7eODwj7o32AXikK0m8DX83579Hi1rMk1tPvzY3jmSgApzklPhYH46pc_4nWTHSCkVHH

West Hall.

You enter into the next room, and it seems abandoned. There is a door on the left with a low light shining through. Star-shaped decorations hang from the ceiling. The walls are gray, the floor is red and blue-tiled, and the bottom of the walls are white and black-tiled and outlined in red. On the left wall, various pictures drawn by children are hung. As you walk past the door, Bonnie would come out and screech at guests. You go towards the end of the hallway, a corner is there littered with papers and trash. On the walls hang some papers with writing on them, as well as a poster of Freddy holding out his mic with the words "Let's Party" in caps on top. There appear to be monitors of some type on the ground, the monitors would occasionally sputter on showing a title saying “Fredbear And Friends”. Star-shaped decorations hang here as well. The floor are bluish and black tiles. A bunch of wires seem to hang from the ceiling over the monitors. On your left is a small room, you enter into it.

Lolo0-LkUxcmU-KGX-a1khg3r7TOo-I-kxDQY60t_W93SaR1LmFsnvhiGzrGgAukl1_Vs_fGbJeNDvIJy561C5KnPDYw2Y7_I-o_3nXsI_2R3P0CRWa7O4UFLadNZvbGRO31Tzri

The Office.

You enter into the room, and you see that even though it’s small, tons of stuff is in it. In the center of the room is a desk, on it is a fan, a soda drink, and rolled up balls of paper. Wires stream up from the ceiling. The desk has two drawers, along with a speaker, though spider webs cover it. Multiple monitors are on, showing the rooms from before (live footage inside the house). On top of one monitor is a pink cupcake, with small eyes in it. The wall behind the desk is a poster with Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica with the words “Let’s Celebrate!” on it. You touch Freddy's nose, and you hear a small honk. Once you pressed it, golden Freddy would pop out from inside the poster and roar at guests (boo-door). Next to the poster are multiple kid drawings, showing multiple of the animatronic characters, and a strange puppet character to. On each side of the office is a window, a bloody hand print on it. Next to each is two buttons labeled “Light” and “Door”. If you try to press the button, they would just make a clicking noise. On the ground near a door, are multiple bloody claw marks and a broken fingernail. A desk is next to it, a bloody security cap on it. The floor is black and white tiled, with some blood stains on it. As you are about to exit the room, the lights go out. You hear footsteps from behind you, and then...music. You turn around and see Freddy's face, his face lighting up in tune to the song. Then the music stops, he then lunges out towards you screeching. You dash towards the next room.

drJ6HR_NsNjhv2JVtYuP5d72q40PA5wfCXpQFyfPK09jczovTahTbcU5KB1m_w5QesWkRFeSLJmOOI1XdRqvItn_fsikTYkS9FIUXEoFZX2J9TrXrI5-m1PuXOqcC9QON5GOCF5C

Take Cake To The Children.

You are then transported outside, you are hit with the warm summer air. You see a smaller building then the pizzeria you entered from. There’s a large sign on the building reading “Freddy’ Pizzeria Circa. 1982”. Through the windows, you can see Freddy handing cake to multiple screaming children (projection). As you walk past the parking lot, you see a purple colored car. On the ground near it are several small bloody footprints. The trunk of the cars opened, and you see a sheet covering a small object...and there’s blood stains on it. As you try to look more closely, a kids hand would come out from the sheet and try to reach for you. As you dash towards the next room, William Afton would come out from a large bush and slash at you with his knife.

YW0Nqd26Y1w5fjwPalh1GPBp6M4lKjooDNo6mjNuKfvgJtA3tnhkLxytTa9MohlUAASPzEnGBvutYu0r38-AMJg-DiFMpx57SFzuqyo26UXp1LnBoaH83W37x_xmHG1kEaHP26cF

New And Improved, Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza

As you continue going outside, you notice a much larger building then before. A massive sign is out front, reading “Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza” with the words “Grand Reopening” below it. The logo above the sign shows the same animatronics ro before, but more detailed, the colors stand out more and they have more rosier cheeks. You enter into the next room through the front door of the pizzeria.

BLi4wQcjAAi75Qlbpe9cWLyqrFtbYpXBp-2wmFgtczgtPfgXj6e5iNWibUsUsRerxRt1V73r0cwqAXGcYh6Mv3EhBqqNvgaGnDe0JuJkNRIyAQf3rYLwg9BK4tFOCrD5uZ5j4PJZ

The Game Area.

Instead of the first room being the show stage, you enter through the game area. This room features a carousel, as well as several arcades next to it (pacman, donkey kong, etc etc) The animals visible on the carousel are based on Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. They are notably based on the designs of the originals rather than the toy animatronics. A large banner reading "Happy Birthday" spans the room, hanging from the ceiling. On the right side of the room are some large gift boxes with confetti-styled wrapping paper and balloons in multiple colors. The floor is tiled black-and-white in a checkered pattern. There are many multi-colored stars hanging by strings from the ceiling. There are also two tables draped with white tablecloths in the back of the room, each lined with two rows of party hats. There are several balloons floating around the room, each having the color of the fnaf 1 animatronics (bluish purple, yellow, red, and brown). As you walks past them, you hear a young boy saying “Hi”. you turn around, and you see Balloon Boy, his eyes slowly tracking your every move. As you move away from him expecting him to scare you, Toy Freddy would come out and try to attack you with his mic.

BzWfcO0kuOktNbX9d8EAmXnWf2GH3nURzYykBA39_Oiz0fNEQ9L7O1OwuGZ8mJY8kp_DHAoKy_jzv2Uw8H-nvjdHnbOfn512E7CB8VkUTdU6XUVVwslwxPBsoTYAgSYE36avXj5i

Prize Corner.

The next room you enter into, appears to be a medium-sized gift shop. The counter on the left of the space contains plush versions of Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie, and Chica. There are also posters depicting the new animatronics on the wall. The poster reads "ROCK!", "EAT!", "PARTY!", and "PLAY!". On the side of the counter, there is a poster with all three of the new animatronics, as well as a poster featuring just Toy Chica. The floor has a black-and-white checkered pattern. There are festive pizza decorations on the walls, one in a pacman shape. and to the right of the room, several colored balloons can be seen. There’s a large purple striped box in the center of the room. Right next to it is a music box, playing a child-like instrumental song. As you walk past the music box, it stops playing...and then new music starts to play. The song “Pop Goes The Weasel” is heard coming from inside the box. Once it hits to the verse “Pop”, the Marionette will leap out of its box and lunge at you, releasing an animatronic roar. You run towards the next room.

N55Cb33Ebusu_THuF8-K7868RkxK5HNdiTHlw5ELE53u6RZf0sXQkvSJRLMSB7hYXNJyO0TCc3xk4D00caQXT6c-IUFImwvN5l75I_X6dCFiWPq7yWjrRJWSLUyuBYY9pxlBRuL2

Kids Cove.

As you enter into the next room, you hear loud static blaring through the room. The pizza decorations from before are on the walls. To the left are presents wrapped in ribbons of differing colors, as well as a table with two rows of party hats placed neatly in the center. Balloons can be found next to the table in multiple colors. A poster is on the right of the room, showing Toy Foxy with the words “The New Face Of Fun”. various drawings are on the walls, showing kids tearing apart the new Foxy to bits. There’s a pink curtain in the room, you find out that’s where the source of the statics coming from. As you walk by it, the Mangle would pop it’s head out and try to bite at you (animatronic). You go towards the next room, as the static blares throughout.

UnCvqc48ZKaBFd8JkrTlifdySl03Zo-8L6ILTBX42yM3rOGjctM2sMWdgIl9o35qVSS-lJEapx0P6dBpOZI7EiNIx9C3c7epRMeJP7UB3RuVZNASx-SxmZyn9nTT5GY2O8vXnev7

Parts And Services.

As you enter into the room, you smell the stench of decay. The room is dirty and dusty, with wires and pipes along the walls. The floor is smooth, with a black and white checkered pattern, and appears to have a dark fluid splattered on it - possibly oil. There is a grey wall decorated with a green-and-blue checkered stripe that comes from the left side of the dark room. In the middle of the room, a narrow wall divides the space in half. This wall also appears to have the same dark fluid on it as the floor. On the floors are withered bonnie, withered chica, and withered freddy. Multiple hook stains are right next to them. As you walk past them, withered bonnie and withered chica would lunge out at you, and release a loud roar at you. You dash towards the next room.

CEVm-C6lcCQhtuPZIwpdA1pNwDsJa76wkniaH_SEXxFsqqQQ4GwJzo6dMnEZJmfGIXP1WErYBbP7-Y1MEWDf263iGvlcEcJdSmE_ht9zOsJdhaz865O9xQbSDsKmvyPzB2g01_UT

The Office.

You enter into the next room, and it’s massive. The Office has a large, dark entrance in front of you, with vents on both the left and right walls. In front of you is a desk with balls of paper, a fan, and a drink. There’s a chair near the desk with the security guard on it, a Freddy mask covering his head (dummy). There are two warning symbols on the wall above the entrance. On the left wall there is a poster that reads "CELEBRATE" and features the toy animatronics. If you honk toy freddy’s nose, it will of course honk. The right wall features children's drawings of the animatronics. Each drawing seems to have the words "My day at the NEW Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!". There appears to be colored stars hanging from the ceiling and black and white tiles used for flooring. Monitors are positioned against the far wall with thick wires connected to them, seeming to lead from cameras throughout the building; there are also wires leading to nowhere on either side of the room. The walls appear to be made of either gray concrete or moldy/fading wallpaper with confetti as decoration. On the left side of the entrance is balloon boy, in his hand are multiple batteries. He’ll laugh at you, as fast footsteps are head near the entrance. Suddenly, Withered Foxy would lunge out from the darkness and roar at guests (bungee). You run towards the next room.

(last one)
NsoZr7-Jhe-Y2StJ0Z0qt8c_mAG9vK4hScCgoQnOejkI1mASJB5-ABzvMhMrka4eYJv_U0tgEWpZuVSsev2XlHP24bX-HkwqD4busAyrz-1rVHookfdXultyuIbHORlWYzDFlX8R

Fazbear’s Fright.

As you enter back outside, you see a massive building in front of you. There’s a logo on top of the building, it reads “Fazbear’s Fright, The Horror Attraction”. Right next to the building is a small ticket booth, the panel to the window shut. There’s a sign on the window reading “Opening On October 19th To October 31st”. Some of the brick walls on the building are left unpaint, a small ladder is hung onto a wall. You enter inside the building.

j-FspoSxhEjsCy8i6LhJYPAe4kmMZ_zKvwPMRFtgiIp26q7suFSKxjf4AVUWbQ8DqhuACcfFEpQG6dE8D-v1_6ze3kkwlojPRZx5aEE_Kvn3lb5bc0dEC4fE7j-1WCuN6o6oaIPP

Cam-08.

You are now in what seems to be a long hallway. This hallway has a Chica head with flashing lights on the far left next to a small air vent, and on the far right, The Puppet's head can be seen next to a doorway from the right side. Children's drawings of Balloon Boy, Toy Bonnie, The Puppet, and what appears to be Freddy Fazbear are visible. A large pile of presents can be seen. The floor and certain sections of the wall are checker-tiled. Wires can be seen hanging from the ceiling. As you walk past a vent, Springtrap would come out from it and lunge at you. You dash towards the next room.

wMI1faekzq4HXBccRU54JMiY8w_yuebuaxQ6LUEZuWO_VK27Id3iVkf6k-wvYLmEklG-woWIDgOtRYfA2GRyUigt8388hCcCZ8Mnac1lDN9XPE8a6gT5zHzPhcDpOR9-n_uvnlH3

Cam-10

You are again in a small hallway. On the far wall of the room a glowing sign with the word "exit" upon it can be seen above a door. On the wall to the right of that, a cartoonish poster of Freddy Fazbear can be seen next to a pizza. This room bears the same black-and-white checkered tiled floor as the rest of the attraction. A few stray tubes can also be seen on the far right wall. As you walk through the room, Phantom Balloon Boy would come out from the floor and screech at you (hole in ground). You dash towards the next room.

_cXKH7Z8fHSJY82ZzhiDXJj3o6UNi_3rdeDVsTZjUVm1V0HxIkr_ZA57981MMkizKagxuYWNbY6I-9bA7p2DWMvHA9PqkAquaMkyHQpyW41TKuiBvsqQFJxuBdr1GpCAhyZvxX7I

Cam-07.

You enter into a small corner. The floor consists of black and white checkered tiles, and two vent panels can be seen on the left and right. Bangs and thuds can be heard coming out of them. To the front of the room is a large arcade machine, on top of which an image of Freddy Fazbear's face can be seen. Another arcade machine can also just barely be seen to the far left of the room with Foxy’s head on the screen. As you walk by the Freddy arcade cabinet, Phantom Chica would tear her way through the arcade screen and screech at you. You go towards another door.

ZD1QQJeIxZdM6Phqo8eeuM8K2DaqvxLzysMiAJiwpjF3ki3S-hPJcih1-f0V3EZNErAf0Fac7R-6uYBYxp7c3wdBuVZQhbb0VEuX757NogdOp7f0kvpEq1sO5StQFCxrUIWgDTQF

Cam-01.

This room is really small, a exit light illuminates the room. Pieces of wires are hanging from the ceiling. The floor consists of black and white checkered tiles. A freddy mannequin is seen right next to a door, armless and legless. As you walk past it, Phantom Freddy would pop out from behind the mannequin and roar at you. You enter into the door it’s next to.

jJ3ZU0Q_Q6wH3WHxTY5ORh8qVU0YydbluxexFptHjoTS1PqIOU04SBXNY4zocMMXDH050wanyQ7frfoswL0jZ45UNs7VfcLkzVLWxe7VIV_nP0-K3RNaLtyi57p4W52PiRQG3E9R

The Office.

You enter into the room, and it smells awful. it’s a long room with a large window set in front of you. Between the doorway and the window lies an old-looking cardboard box filled with old animatronic parts and relics, consisting of the toy animatronics, as well as the BB paper-plate cut out and what appears to be Foxy's hook-hand. To the right is a desk, mostly clear, save for some wadded up paper balls, a soda cup, what appears to be a half-eaten hot dog, a table fan, and three figurines of the main animatronics, Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica. To the left of the desk is a waste basket, filled with a few more balled-up papers. Attached to the walls (and the window) are several drawings of the various characters of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, half of which appear to be official posters, the other half seeming to be drawn by children. The entire room is fairly dark, and takes on an eerie greenish-yellow glow. Wires hang down from the ceiling in several places, both inside the room and in the hallway on the other side of the window. The tiled walls throughout this room appear water or age-damaged, or both, lending an old, decrepit feel to the area. The floor is also made of tile though it looks cleaner. 2 vents are seen right next to a wall. On the office chair, is the body of the guard, his body mangled and disfigured. In front of the window, is Springtrap staring at you. Thinking it’s a dummy, you walk past him. Suddenly, he punches his way through the window and tries to grab at you (no glass in the “window”, air/water would simulate glass flying, and strobe lights would go off for the scare). You enter into another room.

8rS4fL4OKy8FFQ-ZH3vWV3lmy-LCPrEWGE79HtOFyK_wo_baYZHkuwbPVnzUjDIpPnZidmqmChwHv3m1-f7_NIR-m7u4FbrZtsh0BgYlT5JbvNUR8-Qx92z_iM5hCXP61ABzvlbo

Safe Room.

You enter into another dirty room, and the stench of blood hits hard. The room is mostly empty, besides a few arcade cabinets, a tape recorder on top of one cabinet, and blood stains on the floor. At the center of the room, is William Afton writhing on the floor in the Spring Bonnie suit (animatronic). Blood sprays out through the holes in the suit, as he screams and gurgles in agony. As this would distract guests, the Ghosts Children would pop out from the darkness and start to cry loudly at you. You quickly go to the other room.

fgTkWr9Cg0b15ejo8aLn_SRNF-3-ueUMuKavE4evT3PX8XT3-Q3Sftq-yrnkIjPv5x_Oc7fcIry8GynEj0dIKqYF8pKyH8REdj6GEGBVykU9Bs4gJFhDBHDdyyxAMKa3cDgKP5-x

The Fire.

You enter into the room, and it’s chaos. It appears to be the office from before, but it’s burning down. Flames are seen rising (projections), parts of the ceiling are caving in, and the wires are sparking (light effects). Smoke (fog) covers the room, as the cackle of the flames are heard. As you walk past the hallway door, a burnt up springtrap will come out and rush at you, roaring and screaming in agony. You go towards the last room.

k07hn3mJ5EjJZALG0TSL_tgxz4rdzhc8uAO5PBSbhTWI63q-erf2gmv1b3c3D_F2OwX18jdf6RxMyI8ztkSCd8RB0PRt3oLTCksS8jPav20HKygKDBCjrO5uaqAyOSdsy8vRTblp

Happiest day.

You enter into a party room, it’s empty besides a few tables and balloons. All of the tables have a large birthday cake on it. Several kids wearing animal masks are seen sitting near it, plastic smiles on their faces. At the end of the room, you see the table and cake is in black and white. On the floor are multiple masks of the freddy fazbear mascots, along with the puppets. The theme from the good ending is heard as you exit the maze.
(hope you guys enjoyed it, feel free to criticize me if you want)

so after i done my fnaf 4-6 house (which i'll start writing next week), im thinking of doing a horror video game montage house. basically, each room would feature adifferent horror game, all with different enemies and levels. it'll include doom 3, condemned criminal origins, system shock, manhunt, f.e.a.r. , bioshock, last of us, metro 2033, doki doki literature club (i have my ways let's just say), and many many more. if people like that one, might do one based off non horror games (earthbound, fallout, halo, timesplitters future perfect, etc etc). does this sound like a good idea?

so, here's the room lineup. expect a draft in a month or so. idk
Hardcore mode Facade - game cover
Doom 2 - circle of death (arch-vile as scare)
Blood - overlooked hotel (phantasm as scare)
Dino crisis - B3 facility (therizinosaurus animatronic)
System shock 2 - shodan room
Fatal frame - doll room
Return to castle wolfenstein - catacombs (loopers animatronic as scare)
Manhunt - deliverance (pigsy as scare)
Doom 3 - delta labs sector 4 (chainsaw zombie, hell knight, bruiser, and a pinky animatronic as scares)
The suffering - death row hallway (slayers as scares)
Condemned criminal origins - barts department store (mannequins as scares)
F.e.a.r. - bad water (replica assassins and alma as scares)
Bioshock - fort frolic (plastered splicers as scares)
F.e.a.r. Perseus mandate - examination room (scarecrows as scares)
Condemned 2 bloodshot - black lake lodge (bear animatronic as scare)
Dead space - hallway (tentacle animatronic as scare)
Left 4 dead - no mercy hospital (witch and hunters as scares)
Penumbra black plague - hallway (infected as scares)
F.e.a.r. 2 project origin - med ward (abominations as scares)
Left 4 dead 2 - carnival (tank and boomers as scares)
Alan wake - forest (taken as scares)
Amnesia the dark descent - torture chamber (servant brute as scare)
Metro 2033 - moscow library (librarians as scares)
Dead island - jungle (butcher as scare)
Dead space 2 - titan elementary (the pack as scares)
Cry of fear - picture room (strangers as scares)
Dead space 3 - outside (twitcher as scare)
The last of us - hotel basement (clickers and stalkers as scares)
Dying light - abandoned building (violatale as scare)
P.t - hallway
P.t - hallway (lisa as scare)
Soma - containment F1 (jin yoshida as scare)
Spooky's jumpscare mansion - room 558 (specimen 8 as scare)
Killing floor 2 - alleyway (scrake as scare)
Bendy and the ink machine - the ink room (gutless boris as distraction scare, ink bendy as scare)
Duck season - living room (dog as scare)
Doki doki literature club - classroom (a room that is glitching in and out. Yuri stabbing herself, natsuki with her broken neck, and monika’s jumpscare face would scare guests)
3d monster maze - maze (t-rex animatronic as final scare)

hardcore mode

facade

As you enter into the facade, you notice a large object in front of you. It seems to be a game cover. The cover design will feature 5 characters. Specimen 8, the hunter, boy of silence, a servant brute, and a hellknight. Each looking directly at you, and look like they want to kill you at any second. In the background, you see flames and bodies behind them. Above the characters are two words, “Hardcore Mode”. You enter inside the cover.

Music

pxyryZDI7cS7oz9t4jhNifnbaqUuo5g2wvYfALMUZqRpYyDQlRnrDj3urLOnG-58aC2c1TEoesO78A1A0_dxNag1GRjPrUJ-B427oXMyLnl5kApdDt1IP9IKEGB8kkkzoPNCYEgJ

Doom 2 - circle of death.

As you enter into this room, you notice the walls of the room seem blocky almost (images put onto the walls). On the walls are various skulls and bones. As you walk past them, some will jump out and roar revealing it to be a lost soul. Multiple bodies of zombiemen and shotgun guy lay on the floor, there bodies blown to shreds. You walk past a large gate with weird scrawls on it. It then opens revealing a archvile as it lunges out at you. It then stops, and holds it’s hands out as fire glows in it (light effects). Suddenly, the bodies rise up and try to reach out at you. You quickly run towards the next room.

Music

zqyfGaiBVar_JpqPsziD8wBrz26PRfR53voauCJM_a0YUShqiAzWbJyh-SFiFQyV54_rBkn1tvD_DQpNlAoYy5TPHSZBnp43Ukk1KoGMSmR8EHpj1FDBMzqPRkAOeAZwmIm5ZheB

Blood - Overlooked Hotel.

You enter into a room, and it seems to be a hotel hallway. The carpet scheme on the floor looks...familiar. From across a corner, you see a light flash as a shotgun is heard being fired. As you walk past a door labeled “732”, it opens by an unknown source. The room seems to be dark, and you can’t make out a thing. Suddenly, strobe lights flash as a phantasm comes out and swings at you with it’s scythe. It then suddenly disappers back into the darkness, as you enter into the next room.

gqb0z-raKrB90NIvS2_WyGeAQnCBSYCjk4GNDa1a0AyYbw7WxnQnHLG9H30jFiybWULETboPHDiKc7gRcVuuk36DeLFeT_L-gKI5Kr5gg4sBmoR-HR0tn2IwFPzXkoEqgfQrwn3u

Dino Crisis - Chiefs Room.

You enter into a medium size office room. A large window pane is to your right. A body is slumped on a table, with various claw marks on his chest. A safe is embedded into the wall, with the code “705037” typed in. as you walk past the safe, you feel glass flying (air), and hear the sound of shattering. You turn and see a giant t-rex head roaring at you. (animatronic head coming out of boohole). Saliva dripping down from its mouth, as it tries to take a bite out of you. You quickly go to the next room.

Music

rDVL63v014CVAyeWO4GOIJVZ2w64kp7xY9kZLYV7xxFUN4uc-w80suYeJzF_jjLBuHCevXK_nKf-xjL-KW3K4rkMUhfP5vESCe6ECBc4xVNi2bqRftABnVWycJaa-ZVlyp2f6GW-

System Shock 2 - Shodan Room.

You enter into another hallway, and it’s mostly empty. At the end of the room, you see a body of a woman slumped on her chair. As you walk closer to the body, you hear the sounds of metal pulling as the wall next to you pulls away, revealing shodan. She then starts to talk, “Welcome to my world, insect.”. You cautiously exit the room.

Music

dAeXjjY-dCFu4t34DW0NzkDSp9_Tr0si6ht4n-nNJ_IMBugrWc7IThlhzz0nnGfLOwkDCZul93lR0q7sOvCrp_VcCdffAyDhu2LkLbfZhMVJEbJ-6-WrdYxe3unN8mPlgGoTrRM7

Fatal Frame - Doll Room.

You enter into the next room, and it’s..creepy to say the least. Throughout this whole room, dolls line the walls. The doll all seem to be wearing nun cloaks, and there expressionless on their faces are blank. As you walk past some expecting a scare, you hear a camera flash as a bright light flashes you. You turn, and you see a ghostly child crawling towards you. You run towards the next room.

Music

zj7c6PDFd5OAzMVpQX93hduCvo3pQw2j_gA2LR5Ul5KeOhG309pIwjKIdvIq8bAn_-mrDw1OqcJ3aOYODTwCLEzS0IrpJCJeYXylGb3b3OuaoV4YJXMpFQ_yTvR4TsbrxfaN1gyi

Return To Castle Wolfenstein - Catacombs.

As you enter into the next room, you hear a scream coming from a hallway to your right. You turn and see a stairwell at the end of the hall. The screams go silent, as pieces of flesh are then thrown down the stairs as you hear..chewing. You suddenly hear pounding from the wall beside you. You turn and see a hand reaching out towards you, and connected to that hand is a decaying face as it snarls at you. You run before it fully breaks through the wall.

Music

i13L_bcnL_V-5Zd_gBoezMSeNKJgvW7RTmMl-QWgaRnLceXZpghWwt2n4MeG4v9xrgOpAy7eZ6BWmBRBhtgy3oZJP4SCqPGi7VruGaQbuCFNn8saauqOj5zgu0KzOo1S-nX1L2U4

Manhunt - Deliverance.

You are then transported into a fancy looking hallway, well fancy besides the occasional blood splatter here and there. As you are about to turn the corner, you hear the sound of a chainsaw revving up and...oinking. As you turn the corner, you feel wood splintering out towards you from a door (air), as a chainsaw cuts in between the wooden boards (boohole). Pigsy peers his head through, and squeals in rage as he sets his eyes on you. The door then bursts open, as pigsy comes out and tries to cut you into two. You run towards the next room.

Music

Km2iT1buYWNxF695boFuUH1ThRxpaE6JsmbIyd6fkhpY0E7aK0xj65hLTh2rtPBqXbnaxJy6bcO7PSyRDlRUudCGmIxd7PGlJWcZFT8QtXFFR-N5yi4fskPGEIRZazQN1codot71

Doom 3 - Delta Lab Sector 4.

You are then in a large testing room. In front of you, is a large 15 foot machine with a orange opening in it. As you walk past it, a figure emerges from the portal. This figure appears to be a scientist, and he looks absolutely terrified. Suddenly, loud thuds are heard behind him. He tries to run, but an enormous hand grabs him. A hellknight then comes out of the portal, as it flings the scientist into the air (bungee). The hellknight roars at you, as it starts to give chase. You dash towards the next door.

Music

i know i've been flooding this thread (sorry), but i want your guys opinion. do you think i should remake hollywoods worst maze ever This Is The End? i have several ideas of how i can make it work and actually make it the perfect black comedy maze.

If I may suggest for the facade, and queue why not have it be a abandon arcade, and one of the arcade machines could be the entrance to the games? The arcade queue could have horror theme games even a replica Easter egg of the infamous Polybius arcade game.

If I may suggest for the facade, and queue why not have it be a abandon arcade, and one of the arcade machines could be the entrance to the games? The arcade queue could have horror theme games even a replica Easter egg of the infamous Polybius arcade game.
oh yeah good point. tbh, the game cover facade was more of a last minute decision because i couldn't think of anything else to add. later on i'll go and edit the facade to be a arcade. thanks.