Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 551 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any info on whether they're encountering any issues with the coaster trains during the recent testing period? I recall the last rumored report, about a month ago, was that everything was running pretty smoothly at that point in time.

Reactions: allaboutthatchase
Still wouldn't get my hope on that leaving. More structure is being added, and then it will be re-bricked... If what I heard is true, it's going to end up being fairly similar to what it started out as in the end.

If it’s the same person that told you what you said below, then they’re already wrong. Clearly way more than “just part of the top” got removed. The entirety is gutted down to the frame.

*Partially* demo’d.

Just part of the top should be removed. Then new stuff added.

Reactions: HPFred
I don’t have Alicia’s inside connections so I totally trust her. I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole structure is removed. In the first leaked concept art, all that was there was the half wall with a hole in the middle.

Attachments

• 12982B9D-47F3-4279-8C47-43D77BD9DB8D.jpeg
    12982B9D-47F3-4279-8C47-43D77BD9DB8D.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 73
If it’s the same person that told you what you said below, then they’re already wrong. Clearly way more than “just part of the top” got removed. The entirety is gutted down to the frame.
Hey, what I’ve been told could be old news and maybe they’ve changed the plans.

Just cause I don’t understand how construction works doesn’t change the fact that the plans were calling for the arch to remain but with an additional section added to it, with another green man face added at very top. Maybe they needed to strip it to its bones to attach the new section, and then rebrick, I dunno... but i still think it’s still going to be an arch at the end of the day, and still match the brick work of the wall and locker area.

Please enjoy my cell phone art:

027B6C9A-099E-4B22-8F8C-80EB5F30B5A3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.