Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a standard questionnaire for a business looking to see their customer base... Interesting would be: what type of ride would you see in the park within the next 10 years?

A: 4D ride
B: motion simulator that's interactive
C: rollercoaster
D: Studio Tour 2 the Electric Boogaloo

Yay! “predatory raptors”!!!! No family friendly JW ones!

“Once aboard specially designed rafts, guests will navigate the lush environs of dense vegetation, traversing new areas besieged with towering dinosaurs meandering just an arm’s length away from visitors. Encounters with such docile creatures as the Stegosaurus and Parasaurolophus will quickly turn awry as predatory Velociraptors and Dilophosaurus begin to wreak havoc, turning guests from spectators to prey.”

Last edited:
They're keeping "The Ride" in the title? Seriously? I thought we were done with that? Why not Jurassic World: River Adventure?

I actually asked a TM this a couple of months ago why they have simple names for rides and from what they told me, it usually has to do with the fact that there are a bunch of guests that don't realize the ride is there or they think for some reason they have to pay extra for it and complain about it. When I asked them what they meant by that, another guest came right up and asked where the actual Simpsons ride was because they only rode the Krustyland ride and have been looking for "hours" for Simpsons.... So yeah.... I'm gonna have to go with that reasoning

Several sources (one of which being the IU Podcast) have indicated that the plot of being thrown off course into the restricted area where the dinos wreak havoc will NOT return.

Would like to clarify this now that we know more:

I still believe the plot will be changed slightly (not as dramatically as I originally thought.)

I'm also 99.999% sure that the main show building will not be themed as the environmental systems building anymore...

I actually asked a TM this a couple of months ago why they have simple names for rides and from what they told me, it usually has to do with the fact that there are a bunch of guests that don't realize the ride is there or they think for some reason they have to pay extra for it and complain about it. When I asked them what they meant by that, another guest came right up and asked where the actual Simpsons ride was because they only rode the Krustyland ride and have been looking for "hours" for Simpsons.... So yeah.... I'm gonna have to go with that reasoning

...and that's why I'm in favour of natural selection ;)

People will ask stupid questions like that whatever they call it. Don't understand why this is more of a thing at USH than any other park.

Back to the press release... wonder why they don't mention the Mosasurus in any of the ride description? Guessing he/she is supposed to surprise us at some point. Also good to confirm there will indeed be a new Jurassic World gate!

Back to the press release... wonder why they don't mention the Mosasurus in any of the ride description? Guessing he/she is supposed to surprise us at some point. Also good to confirm there will indeed be a new Jurassic World gate!
The teaser image was entirely underwater. That's probably enough of a hint?

Status
Not open for further replies.