SeaWorld Orlando's Sesame Street | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

SeaWorld Orlando's Sesame Street

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Lol, good luck with that. They’d have to take everyone’s phone upon entry.
They specifically said “no professional cameras or gopros”.

I’m guessing they just don’t want passholders to be able to get a jump on the media since that’s scheduled Tuesday I think. In other words SeaWorld is living in the past if they think that will matter.

They specifically said “no professional cameras or gopros”.

I’m guessing they just don’t want passholders a to be able to get a jump on the media since that’s scheduled Tuesday I think. In other words SeaWorld is living in the past if they think that will matter.
Yes, media is Tuesday.

Reactions: SukaVayne73
I may check it out tomorrow since at first we thought it wasn't happening this weekend. But anyway we are still going because the hubby has never been to the Seven Seas Food & Wine, so looks like may get up earlier so I can check it out tomorrow. I am really looking forward to seeing this parade I have been hearing about doing rehearsals. So excited to see Sesame Street, I grew up watching it on PBS & now it's on HBO. Time goes by fast. Anyone going tomorrow too? If I see or they allow some pics I will try and take some. Now I am really excited Sesame Street & Seven Seas Food & Wine

Uh isn't Sesame Street still on PBS just that HBO pays for first dibs? What do kids know if the episodes are off a year anyway?

Reactions: Teebin
The prices are so insane at the other parks now sea world could prob offer a deal for a family pack and make bank. I would hit up sea world for $50 as an adult in the off season to check the land out. I think the Orlando market is so packed and universal and Disney are so expensive sea world is the new bonus park to either resort and is going to be financially very strong as long as they make smart investments like this where they can undermine the other parks needing to go all out with everything. They just need to keep adding rides that are significant at around the 30 million range that people actually want to ride vs the all out 100+ million of Disney and universal anymore.

Seaworld has really seemed to of hit a home run with this.

If San Diego's next for Sesame Street, with the official confirmation of Wild Arctic leaving over there; it would be perfect to see both California and Orlando work on a indoor dark ride with the characters. Can't wait to see what comes from this endeavor.

The parade reminded me a lot of Superstar Parade...I wonder if the same group(s) worked on both projects

The music also sounded pretty similar

I got to check it out today and the area exceeded all my expectations. The details were great, and everyone seemed to really enjoy it.

Also, the cash registers were ringing up a LOT of sales, between merchandise, photos, and food. They've hit pay dirt with this. It's too bad the man who's most responsible for it is leaving the company...

I got to check it out today and the area exceeded all my expectations. The details were great, and everyone seemed to really enjoy it.

Also, the cash registers were ringing up a LOT of sales, between merchandise, photos, and food. They've hit pay dirt with this. It's too bad the man who's most responsible for it is leaving the company...

Joel Manby?

Seaworld has really seemed to of hit a home run with this.

If San Diego's next for Sesame Street, with the official confirmation of Wild Arctic leaving over there; it would be perfect to see both California and Orlando work on a indoor dark ride with the characters. Can't wait to see what comes from this endeavor.

Obviously this is never going to be as popular as Potter but I think Potter was a turning point for Universal and I hope that this is the turning point for SeaWorld.

Obviously this is never going to be as popular as Potter but I think Potter was a turning point for Universal and I hope that this is the turning point for SeaWorld.
I think this new Mack coaster will tip the scales a bit....I hadn't been there in years and the one two punch of Mako, Infinity, Sesame and now the new coaster will really bring Sea World back to a "must visit"

After that they can retrack Kraken haha