Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 559 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a sort of adjacent update, it appears 'Camp Cretaceous' is not a Camp Jurassic update as suspected:

Oh man. I'm getting bad deja vu just thinking about what Netflix might have in mind for Jurassic World.

MV5BMjQyOTU4NDc5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzE3MTU3ODE@._V1_.jpg

This was a NL 2 concept I made based on what I thought this JP coaster was going to look like. After the track layout was revealed I gave up on the idea since it was so off. A week ago I went back home for spring break and decided I still wanted to finish this coaster to show you guys. I think it turned out pretty nice, and I recommend staying till the end to watch the Night-time POV. I love everything about the lights and sound. Hope you guys enjoy since it was meant for the thread :)

*Also I made a whole plot for the ride and explained my reasoning for the layout in the description. Go check that out too! that is all

This was a NL 2 concept I made based on what I thought this JP coaster was going to look like. After the track layout was revealed I gave up on the idea since it was so off. A week ago I went back home for spring break and decided I still wanted to finish this coaster to show you guys. I think it turned out pretty nice, and I recommend staying till the end to watch the Night-time POV. I love everything about the lights and sound. Hope you guys enjoy since it was meant for the thread :)

*Also I made a whole plot for the ride and explained my reasoning for the layout in the description. Go check that out too! that is all
Nice man, I hope it looks like this

Reactions: LJGonz
I guess the dock was more of a dock than I thought as it seems to be floating on it’s own.

But thanks to Bri’s zoom lense I can report that the tree is indeed a strangler fig wrapped around a date palm.

And bio goes and gets all technical with “utilities” when I felt that my description of “drainage thingys” was quite clear. :)

Last edited:

If it is anything like this, this may be one of the best coasters on the planet and not just Orlando. The only thing I would be concerned about are the inline twists in the second half putting too much stress on the train, since Maverick’s was removed shortly before it opened because of that.

Reactions: LJGonz
Status
Not open for further replies.