Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 45 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean.... If you want sunburn city I'd say go right ahead. I feel they took it into consideration for what the weather is like and the previous yellow was pretty shiny so they decided for the offset grey instead

That makes sense. Guess that was just me nitpicking hoping that the raft would of somehow mirrored the Mercedes G Wagon or Gyrosphere's color scheme from the movie. Still super pumped for this ride to open though

Looks like TWO dino pens to me, Blue will have some company.
First thought that came to mind was the cage from JP but now I wonder if itll be a mini version of the Raptor containment pens from JW. Also is it possible this is what comes to Islands for the new RE?

Attachments

• velociraptor-attraction-box.jpg
    velociraptor-attraction-box.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: Jamesh22
That scene was a metaphor for the movie... Sad and going down in flames lol
lol. I agree. I liked it a bit more than Jurassic World because Bayona has an exceptional eye, but it gets really weird at the end with the scenes in the mansion, the cloning thing and the stupid decision to let the dinosaurs free, endangering people.

A steel structure is in place for the new Raptor Encounter and what looks like some concrete walls will be forming soon.

Hey, what about this steel for a Raptor M&G?! Fun times. ;)

In all intents, I am fascinated to see them going the indoor direction with those. If they were going to connect that with the showbuilding, it would've been sooner; so I'm guessing that a part of it is going to be used for the intent of storing raptor puppet's, and that the Raptor's about to lose some legs.

...meanwhile,

I'm super hyped. I'm so glad we are getting modern animatronics, the old ones have been unconvincing for so long. I really hope Orlando at least gets some new animatronics, the only one they take really good care of over here is the Rex.

A few pics from Saturday
VeC7lyA.jpg

Ils3rah.jpg

NwOFst5.jpg

tPfdnTX.jpg

I12H8AR.jpg

Yo1SrIN.jpg

lol. I agree. I liked it a bit more than Jurassic World because Bayona has an exceptional eye, but it gets really weird at the end with the scenes in the mansion, the cloning thing and the stupid decision to let the dinosaurs free, endangering people.

Please don't get me started lol... there were so many dumb parts in that movie, especially once they got to the house.

Reactions: marip123
What's important, is that barrier wall. They seem to be definitely building that in mind to let Jurassic be it's own thing, and to not expose any of Nintendo's backside. And considering how far up it's going to go up, it's going to be fascinating how they theme that.

I have..a question.

With the first major scene covered by the canopies; is the middle section underneath it covered as-well? Or is it somewhat exposed, to only show partial lighting from the outside?

Seems like we are getting a dinosaur fossil wall on the right side after the first lift hill.

You're right. You can see the fossil at about the 8:00 mark on JPland's latest update. I think it's a sign of what to expect in the next scene.

With the first major scene covered by the canopies; is the middle section underneath it covered as-well? Or is it somewhat exposed, to only show partial lighting from the outside?

Just a guess, but I think it'll be left open to allow natural light to seep in. If they were gonna cover it with a short wall or glass, I think it would've been done by now.

You're right. You can see the fossil at about the 8:00 mark on JPland's latest update. I think it's a sign of what to expect in the next scene.

Just a guess, but I think it'll be left open to allow natural light to seep in. If they were gonna cover it with a short wall or glass, I think it would've been done by now.

Then in that case, that makes me wonder if that's not going to be a Mosasaurus scene..but more like this;

latest

Then in that case, that makes me wonder if that's not going to be a Mosasaurus scene..but more like this;

latest

I don't think that very first scene after the lift hill will have any dense vegetation as it's all rockwork from what we can see. I can see your attached picture being the scene right after the canopied section.
It would make for a nice transition to the waterfall and would block the sightlines to SSFL/Frankenstein parking structure. I still think the covered portion will feature the Mosasaurus.

Reactions: BriefCasey
Thats not true tho, just played the scene about 5 mins ago and its there. Dont know if having an DTS:X system makes a difference.
Thanks. Will try my good tv. The question is I guess, why is it there? Stop teasing the fans and just give us another scene with an actual dilophosaur!

Status
Not open for further replies.