Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand creating your own rules just to get mad about the rules you created. I call it a rollercoaster but it doesn't do things other rollercoasters do, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

It is kind of funny that the CGI Fluffy from the recent commercial looks much better than the original CGI from the first film. Not much they can do about that. Which is my main complaint with CGI films...they will eventually look dated by technology, no matter what. A puppet still looks like a puppet, 50 years later..
I feel AA tech has come far enough to break down a whole lot less than back in the day (Mummy, JP, MIB, etc)...It will be interesting to see how often the creatures in Hagrid go down

Yeah I've been trying to zoom in real close to see FLUFFY and to no point, I can't get a really good view of it. But, I am wondering if the way it looks has something to do with our lovely Orlando weather, with pop up storms, downpours, occasionally hurricanes. That's just my take on it, otherwise they would probably have to replace stuff such as the fur almost all the time. However, hurry up June 13th, I will be there anyone else gonna be there?

Yeah I've been trying to zoom in real close to see FLUFFY and to no point, I can't get a really good view of it. But, I am wondering if the way it looks has something to do with our lovely Orlando weather, with pop up storms, downpours, occasionally hurricanes. That's just my take on it, otherwise they would probably have to replace stuff such as the fur almost all the time. However, hurry up June 13th, I will be there anyone else gonna be there?
I think we'll be wizzing past him so quick that the smooth outer skin wont matter too much...while at the same time it will be weather resistant

Meee!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.