Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My concern with that, would be because of light exposure.

I think it should block out enough light to prevent glare and the use of projection mapping, if it's being used here. For all we know, there could bright LED monitors with ambient light sensors depicting the scene. I don't think natural lighting would play much of a factor here.

Poor JAWS...

In regards to the ride, I wish they would've moved the canopy archway closer to the initial "drop".. its always bugged me that it wasn't closer. I'm looking forward to landscaping being done because it was depressing seeing the foliage become so sparse. Hopefully the new wall by the queue will get some greenery & trees.

Reactions: Nland316
Unfortunately, I don't see Mosasaurus being an AA. How in the hell would they pull that off? If Universal couldn't pull of the falling Jeep gag over time, no way they are pulling off Mosasaurus.

Perhaps, you don't "see" him, but you "feel" him under your boat.

I'm praying they don't represent him with a screen. We shall see.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Unfortunately, I don't see Mosasaurus being an AA. How in the hell would they pull that off? If Universal couldn't pull of the falling Jeep gag over time, no way they are pulling off Mosasaurus.

Perhaps, you don't "see" him, but you "feel" him under your boat.

I'm praying they don't represent him with a screen. We shall see.
perhaps, a big head emerging from the water.

I very curious to see exactly what the new interior scenes represent in the story of the ride. Are they attempting an "interior for exterior" sort of thing, where they're going to try to convince guests they're still outside?

Reactions: Jamesh22
I very curious to see exactly what the new interior scenes represent in the story of the ride. Are they attempting an "interior for exterior" sort of thing, where they're going to try to convince guests they're still outside?
We saw an enormous amount of foligage being lifted into the new building by cranes so I wouldn't be surprised if @AlexanderMBush was right...

latest

EDIT:

New update just came out....

Yeah now, see that poop scares me. Under water stuff you can't see. That's why jaws still gets me.
Exactly. Every time I rode JP, I knew everything that was coming, but the fact that there was lots of water and some jumps, it still creeped me out. There’s so much they can do with this ride and I guarantee they utilize the water aspect in some way after introducing water dinos into franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.