Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 146 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do you know the code name for this house? Hysteria?
Still not confirmed. I have to go a little old school this year where I'm only receiving tidbits and speculating.

I received codenames and locations. Villain shared codenames (that generally matched mine) and said locations were the "same." The codename Hysteria fits StrTh. Therefore, I'm pretty confident it's StrTh.
So do you all think that the LI2C and HO1KC tweets last night were leaks? And what about the KKFOS one? One other thing, doesn’t House of 1000 Corpses fit into Legacy’s speculated a little every year but a surprise house?
If what I'm hearing pans out, there may be a couple of surprises.

Still not confirmed. I have to go a little old school this year where I'm only receiving tidbits and speculating.

I received codenames and locations. Villain shared codenames (that generally matched mine) and said locations were the "same." The codename Hysteria fits StrTh. Therefore, I'm pretty confident it's StrTh.

If what I'm hearing pans out, there may be a couple of surprises.
No prodlem just thought might as well ask to see, I don’t want anyone to get into trouble. Also your saying the code names we have might be wrong?? And nothing against her but where did @OrlandoVillian go, haven’t heard for her in a good while?

I said this last year, but I think they should REALLY do a Stranger Things scarezone. Right outside the entrance of the house. Vines, rotting pumpkins, fog, Castle Byers, people roaming with flashlights, the occasional shift in lighting to simulate entering the upside down. Increases hype of stranger things outside the house, and it would be super, super cool.

I just really hope KKFOS turns out. That’s been one of my anticipated houses for way too long and I just really hope it gets the Trick R Treatment.

When are the first Scarezones announced usually?

Reactions: Allison