Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 151 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Maybe the clue is the tuxedo? Dead Silence? lol do people still remember that one?

Maybe it’s Saw again then with that & House of a Thousand Corpses all we’ll need is an Eli Roth movie to complete the going backwards in life trifecta.

1fb2Byx.gif

Also, I've been making the assumption that this one is a family-friendly property. If it's not, there's also Cabin Fever. The dog is what starts the infection AND Johnny Bananas has claimed that working on 1st Look was very isolating and is quoted as saying "What that does is wear on your psyche and gives you cabin fever."

Reactions: Kadath and Darko
Also, I've been making the assumption that this one is a family-friendly property. If it's not, there's also Cabin Fever. The dog is what starts the infection AND Johnny Bananas has claimed that working on 1st Look was very isolating and is quoted as saying "What that does is wear on your psyche and gives you cabin fever."

I think all of this was just a way for Legacy to get everyone to do waaaayyyyy too much research into a guy named "Johnny Bananas".

Now that I think about it, have Legacy and Johnny Bananas ever been seen in the same room together? Hmmmm...

A few pages ago someone mentioned House of 1000 Corpses, is this a real possibility? I think that movie would translate really well into a house.
I hope it is possible to do HoTC, sign me up to do the scream cam for it. I was also thinking what if Zombie himself helped in the process, and if not I wonder if they would do his movie 31, creepy gory clowns.

I am still hoping so bad the sasquatch maze is a thing. Since I am taking my grandparents for their first time this year, and we used to go camping all the time when I was younger. So the idea of a maze in the woods with campsites and a killer bigfoot, hits pretty close for me.