Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 160 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Okay so...
Here's a list of movies that happen on Halloween: Flesheater, Ginger Snaps, The Amityville Horror, All Hallows' Eve, The Changeling, Halloween from 2007, and finally Blair Witch

There's obviously way more, but I chose ones that I don't think we've really talked about too much? I don't know horror movies all to well, though.

Okay so...
Here's a list of movies that happen on Halloween: Flesheater, Ginger Snaps, The Amityville Horror, All Hallows' Eve, The Changeling, Halloween from 2007, and finally Blair Witch

There's obviously way more, but I chose ones that I don't think we've really talked about too much? I don't know horror movies all to well, though.

I think The Amityville Horror is a strong guess. Was heavily rumored a couple of years ago and I haven't really seen it mentioned this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoopF22 and Darko
I think The Amityville Horror is an extremely strong guess. Was heavily rumored before HHN 27 and haven't really seen it mentioned this year.

Could be but in 27 that was confusion with Conjuring; honestly Amityville would be a good substitute.

Edit - HotC also takes place on Halloween

Last edited:
"Things can get a little weird."
Maybe a type of unconventional horror movie? I only started visiting these forums last year. So I'm not exactly familiar with what's been mentioned in the past. However, I'm thinking of Amityville, Blair Witch, or a Paranormal Activities type movie.

(First time posting, hello guys!)

How about a Rob Zombie house apposed go just HO1C? With 3 from Hell coming out this year, I would definitely love to see a house that combines devils rejects, house of 1000 and 3 from Hell. Maybe just wishful thinking, but I would definitely love this.

I can also see the original Hills Have Eyes happening this year, and as much as I would love Rosemary’s Baby, I cant imagine universal wanting any affiliation with Polanski. Other ideas I’ve had, my apologies if they have already been ruled out or are just silly, Simpson’s treehouse of horrors, Hereditary, Texas Chainsaw 2 and Mandy.

Reactions: Darko
(First time posting, hello guys!)

How about a Rob Zombie house apposed go just HO1C? With 3 from Hell coming out this year, I would definitely love to see a house that combines devils rejects, house of 1000 and 3 from Hell. Maybe just wishful thinking, but I would definitely love this.

I can also see the original Hills Have Eyes happening this year, and as much as I would love Rosemary’s Baby, I cant imagine universal wanting any affiliation with Polanski. Other ideas I’ve had, my apologies if they have already been ruled out or are just silly, Simpson’s treehouse of horrors, Hereditary, Texas Chainsaw 2 and Mandy.
I myself would love a Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 maze. That movie is entertaining. I could see the radio station squence and the whole ridiculous ending as great segments for a maze.

Drill referring to the metal orbs from Phantasm seems too obvious, but I would rejoice if it was correct. Phantasm would make such an amazing house imo.

If we got Phantasm and HoTC in the same year I would never need to come to HHN again. I could die happy. I don't think we WILL, but I would love it.

Also, the Bob's Burgers clue, that clip comes from an episode which is about the kids going trick or treating in a rich neighbourhood, but getting attacked by a bunch of teenagers as part of a game.

I think this definitely could be Halloween III. I know it has been mentioned before in this thread, but maybe Legacy saying it's an IP that hasn't been mentioned is just him trying to throw us all off the scent.

Last edited:
Event Horizon could be added to that list. Might satisfy both the Alien and Hellraiser fans as well!

Interstellar Terror was pretty much an Event Horizon house though.

EDIT: Sorry - I see we've already had this discussion already!

Even though no one has figured out the last, here’s a new (speculative) clue on the IP that no one knows.

Bob's Burgers Clue on Make a GIF

I'm gonna say that Edward Scissorhands and The Warriors are TOO out there? lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Darko
Well, that would be a predicted announcement next Thursday (FOUR ELEVEN, 4/11), which arguably wouldn't be out of the question. I'd have thought one more week after that (18th) would be the earliest we saw the next one personally.

If it is the original, are we thinking LitC2, ala DE2? Or something we haven't yet anticipated?

(And all of this is obviously if we are giving credence to a spotty-at-best track record "insider")

Last edited: