Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 161 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So here's something that just came to my head. Legacy said at one point, this year was for sure not family friendly. Then later he said they would go half-&-half. Then he said, pretty much again, that is not going to be family friendly. Feels like one of those "Legacy Messing with Us" things. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't doubt it either.

So here's something that just came to my head. Legacy said at one point, this year was for sure not family friendly. Then later he said they would go half-&-half. Then he said, pretty much again, that is not going to be family friendly. Feels like one of those "Legacy Messing with Us" things. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't doubt it either.
It’s a fairly consistent message. Just because there may be a couple of “softer” IPs (like Stranger Things) doesn’t mean the event is family friendly. Because it won’t be. The other IPs are bloody, dark, and scary.

And still, nobody has mentioned the Bob’s Burger IP.

It’s a fairly consistent message. Just because there may be a couple of “softer” IPs (like Stranger Things) doesn’t mean the event is family friendly. Because it won’t be. The other IPs are bloody, dark, and scary.

And still, nobody has mentioned the Bob’s Burger IP.
Not sure if it's been mentioned and no idea if/ how it would work but...Donnie Darko? Or perhaps V/H/S, if that hasn't been mentioned.

Throwing a few ideas out here based on the fact that Bob and Linda get trapped in Teddy's house in that episode:

- Funny Games
- The Strangers (Yes, I'm aware this has has a presence in the event before, I'm just throwing ideas out here)
- The Collector
- The Collection
- Saw I or II (Also aware that Saw has been at the event before)
- Would You Rather?
- You're Next
- Hostel (?) (I haven't seen it, but I'm guessing its similar to these other films)
- Cube

Again, these are just ideas I'm throwing out based on a POSSIBLE interpretation of the clue, don't reply with "This was already at the event you're STUPID" or "This would NEVER work as a house" or something like that
:cheers:
Edit: @Robert Bliss it was on page 60, last page :)

Last edited:
Throwing a few ideas out here based on the fact that Bob and Linda get trapped in Teddy's house in that episode:
- Saw I or II (Also aware that Saw has been at the event before)
Legacy did say it's been a couple of years, so I could see Saw possibly working in some capacity.

Out of curiosity, was this the same episode where the guinea pig was "murdered"? I'm not sure if we should look at the plot or the idea of things taking place on Halloween, since that was the specific quote that Legacy chose to use. Still, it could help us figure out the meaning behind the clue!

Reactions: SlasherVillain
Legacy did say it's been a couple of years, so I could see Saw possibly working in some capacity.

Out of curiosity, was this the same episode where the guinea pig was "murdered"? I'm not sure if we should look at the plot or the idea of things taking place on Halloween, since that was the specific quote that Legacy chose to use. Still, it could help us figure out the meaning behind the clue!

That's why I think Halloween III. It's set on Halloween and is considered to be pretty weird, at least by horror film standards at the time

I'm kind of assuming the Halloween part of the GIF is a red herring. If I remember right, that whole episode is a parody of The Warriors. Even the trailers are pretty similar (the Bob's Burgers trailer even includes the scene from the GIF):

It's not a horror movie in the traditional sense, but people are saying expect some really weird IPs this year after all. It could absolutely work as a house.

It was that episode! That's why Teddy locked them all in his house, which is where I got my possible interpretation. That could also be a good interpretation we'll have to think about...