Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 162 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not to defeand him all that much cause he was wrong then left for about a year. But I got to say he did predict Lost Boys and I know we didn’t get that exactly but we did get a Vampire SZ(Vamp 85). To me he was on the right track about that one.

It was that episode! That's why Teddy locked them all in his house, which is where I got my possible interpretation. That could also be a good interpretation we'll have to think about...

Not particularly familiar with Bob’s Burgers or Five Nights at Freddy’s, but if the episode in question deals with a character named “Teddy,” you could connect that to Teddy bear and then, subsequently, Freddy Fazbear. Like I said, I’m not familiar with the game so idk about its potential as a house, but I believe I remember it being discussed in the past couple of years and not discussed much this year.

Not particularly familiar with Bob’s Burgers or Five Nights at Freddy’s, but if the episode in question deals with a character named “Teddy,” you could connect that to Teddy bear and then, subsequently, Freddy Fazbear. Like I said, I’m not familiar with the game so idk about its potential as a house, but I believe I remember it being discussed in the past couple of years and not discussed much this year.
to be honest..i would like to see a fnaf house. hell, i even wrote a draft of how it can work.

Almost every episode involves Teddy in some capacity (typically the B plot).

Even though Donnie Darko is my favorite movie of all time, I can't picture it working as a maze. V/H/S on the other hand is the scariest movie I have ever seen. It could make a seriously intense maze.

Reactions: Kadath and hhnlover
Even though Donnie Darko is my favorite movie of all time, I can't picture it working as a maze. V/H/S on the other hand is the scariest movie I have ever seen. It could make a seriously intense maze.
there's so much for a maze. you got a succubus (perfect bungee scare idea), killers, glitchy humanoid killers, aliens, poltergeists, and that's just the first movie.

Reactions: Kadath and Darko
No use whatsoever for Ifrit.

Agreed, Ifrit mainly goes off what has been said elsewhere and reports it in very long winded fashion. An when they're trying to be ahead, they're all in on Lost Boys and look what didn't happen.

An for this year, their first long winded post was just how many dates the event has...which was mentioned well before they posted that.

An now? All that for a announcement date which lines up with the date of a panel/announcement from John Murdy at Monsterpalooza? That is not new info.

As many of us have said before, they need to just make the Central Park area an atmosphere zone instead of a scarezone. Crowd flow through there is dreadful. Last year on some nights it got so bad, the scareactors had to be outside the scarezone. It needs to be in front of Mel's instead.

An now? All that for a announcement date which lines up with the date of a panel/announcement from John Murdy at Monsterpalooza? That is not new info.

Murdy is announcing on the 14th not the 11th.

I suspect the Monsterplooza announcement is going to be a Hollywood exclusive. There’s been no mention of any of Orlando people joining the panel.

Edit: The Headless Horseman was in American Gothic.

I really suck at deciphering clues like these 'cause I have no idea what I am looking for. Been trying to figure 'em out now and my brain hurts. I can't tell if I am looking too far into things, or not enough.

Reactions: Kadath and Allison
A very weird Leap in direction but could it be something recent like the movie escape room? That’s what I think of with the kids stuck in the basement trying to find ways out with secret passages. Idk any thoughts? @Legacy

As many of us have said before, they need to just make the Central Park area an atmosphere zone instead of a scarezone. Crowd flow through there is dreadful. Last year on some nights it got so bad, the scareactors had to be outside the scarezone. It needs to be in front of Mel's instead.

I generally avoid that area anyway I just thought the theme would fit nicely, that’s all.

Reactions: Darko