Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

Did any of the Sinbad/Sindbad people get a job working this new show?

Perhaps it is delayed because the show just isn’t working/pacing well enough to get the final green light.

Everyone is expecting a replacement to be a big action franchise like Bourne or Bond but nobody is expecting them to come up with an action and Twister-like replacement all in one...
MV5BMzg3Y2MyNjgtMzk4ZS00OTU3LWEwZmMtN2Y0NTdlZjU0NGFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Can we not just get that Sing show that's coming to USJ instead?

I think this would do pretty well, actually. It's something they could keep updating with new songs as well, so it would stay current. Maybe it's something that goes into the DW section of the new park?

I think this would do pretty well, actually. It's something they could keep updating with new songs as well, so it would stay current. Maybe it's something that goes into the DW section of the new park?

Sing is Illumination, not Dreamworks and as far as I know, Illumination properties are staying at USF and the DreamWorks properties will be at Fantastic Worlds.

How much do we want to bet this opens randomly in June

Their initial plans were to have this open DURING HHN, so I wouldn't write out an August grand opening to piggyback off of SWGE*.

*Yes I know a Bourne stunt show is not the same as a $1bn+ Star Wars land that could possibly change the game of theme parks, but having media in town for one event then turn around and have them at Uni for the next makes sense.

Their initial plans were to have this open DURING HHN, so I wouldn't write out an August grand opening to piggyback off of SWGE*.

*Yes I know a Bourne stunt show is not the same as a $1bn+ Star Wars land that could possibly change the game of theme parks, but having media in town for one event then turn around and have them at Uni for the next makes sense.
Even beyond piggybacking, they may need the capacity. With 4 E-Tickets opening throughout the rest of the year, the crowd levels at both resorts could swell pretty siginificantly.