Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Sing on Tour Attraction coming to USJ

Neither USH or UOR have high energy kid shows which Disney seems to dominate. This could actually end up being very popular if they were to bring it state-side.
If they do revamp Kids Zone (as is infinitely rumored), that would leave very few things aimed at kids while construction takes place (2+ years). They might want to bring Sing in place of something like Horror Makeup Show, at least until the new land opens.

If they do revamp Kids Zone (as is infinitely rumored), that would leave very few things aimed at kids while construction takes place (2+ years). They might want to bring Sing in place of something like Horror Makeup Show, at least until the new land opens.

Don't touch my Horror Makeup Show.

If they need the extra capacity they could always do a setup like Grinchmas in a Soundtstage or the HHN stage.

Don't touch my Horror Makeup Show.

If they need the extra capacity they could always do a setup like Grinchmas in a Soundtstage or the HHN stage.
We've heard this before... "Don't touch my ____" ... Kong, Earthquake, Jaws, BTTF.

As much as I would like them to add additional attractions rather than tearing down old ones and putting up new, I think the precedence is on them touching our stuff.

It certainly is popular with good reviews on twitter surprisingly good reviews on twitter with people wanting to go watch it again.

But do not expect any more footage outside what was shown for the opening because no filming allowed at all and they have been cracking down at least for this show.

Last edited: