Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

I wonder if the 'family friendly while still being intense' talk could be related to this? :)

1000corpsesfbxx.jpg

And it was on my speculation list the day before your short list ;P It came from my idea of a possible interpretation of the Bob's Burger's clue.
Yeah, I took all the viable ideas before Legacy said that IP hadn't been mentioned 'till he said that it had been flirted with. I then took away each one that had been made in the last 10 years. That was my short list.

Yeah, I took all the viable ideas before Legacy said that IP hadn't been mentioned 'till he said that it had been flirted with. I then took away each one that had been made in the last 10 years. That was my short list.

Yep, which was why I went further with the speculation of it being included with the other IPs. Glad we can cross it off.

For those of you keeping up:

Donnie Darko (My personal guess)
The Strangers (Legacy states it's not from the last ten years, and it was made in 2009 so this is probably out)
The Collector (See above)
Ghoulies

I didn't include the Warriors in the post because the content isn't really scary. It would work better as a zone, anyways.

I'm kinda lost on what's been actually ruled out, what connects to what clue, etc. so apologies if my guess was already scuttled or not. What about Invasion of the Body Snatchers for the Johnny Bananas clue?
  • Older movie that I'm pretty sure nobody has mentioned
  • The GIF itself looks like Johnny Bananas making the same face as the famous Donald Sutherland scream from the movie.
  • Legacy keeps using smiley faces in post, but only in regards to this clue. Could just be a coincidence, but it's very pod peopleish.
  • I think one post he mentioned the word anyone in italics, i.e. "they could be anyone"
  • Someone mentioned Men in Black, which he said was a good idea, which fits aliens hiding as people. Also, he edited that post to include Frank the Pug, alien disguised as a talking dog in a suit. No suited dogs in Body Snatchers, but there is Banjo:
    tumblr_p5nw4uT63H1s1v3r1o2_r1_500.gif

I love Donnie Darko, but does it have enough scenes for a house? Maybe they can make it work like they did with the Exorcist. But maaaan, hearing Tears for Fears all throughout that house would be worth it.

I'm kinda lost on what's been actually ruled out, what connects to what clue, etc. so apologies if my guess was already scuttled or not. What about Invasion of the Body Snatchers for the Johnny Bananas clue?
  • Older movie that I'm pretty sure nobody has mentioned
  • The GIF itself looks like Johnny Bananas making the same face as the famous Donald Sutherland scream from the movie.
  • Legacy keeps using smiley faces in post, but only in regards to this clue. Could just be a coincidence, but it's very pod peopleish.
  • I think one post he mentioned the word anyone in italics, i.e. "they could be anyone"
  • Someone mentioned Men in Black, which he said was a good idea, which fits aliens hiding as people. Also, he edited that post to include Frank the Pug, alien disguised as a talking dog in a suit. No suited dogs in Body Snatchers, but there is Banjo:
    tumblr_p5nw4uT63H1s1v3r1o2_r1_500.gif
The house for the Bananas clue HAS been mentioned (though no one has connected it).

The solution to the Bob’s Burgers is the struggle, but the solution has been flirted with.

I did something similar on my own. However, I started thinking, and it seems to me that “flirted with” might not be synonymous with “outright mentioned.”