Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 172 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
alright so i checked the johnny bananas robot chicken episode for references and i got these.
creature from the black lagoon
predator
spawn
purge

Funny, somehow I came up with Creature from the black lagoon yesterday myself.

Its been mentioned among UCM which had been mentioned a lot, but Dracula, Wolfman and Mummy have stolen the convo. Had an attraction in Hollywood...

Would have a similar vibe to Dead Waters one could imagine...

Reactions: Kadath
The three aspects that keep sticking out at me are 1). Francis the Guinea Pig 2). Hell Hunt 3). A whodunit/ trapped scenario with Teddy (as mentioned before.)

My wife and I watch these shows all the time. So gags, themes, quotes, and additional context is already in my head. Typically, the only "research" I'm doing is confirming details to avoid ambiguity where I can.

That said - For the Bob's Burgers clue, I had to use a gif from this specific episode. And for additional context, this isn't their only Halloween episode.

So the clue is not pointing at a reference to an IP contained within the Johnny Bananas episode?

Are we looking in the right place at least? Robot Chicken is the right track?

Robot Chicken is not like the others...

Not like the others because it's stop motion and the others have all been cartoons.

So maybe we are looking for a property that is made with, or at least utilised, stop motion

Last edited:
I know a few other properties have used stop motion techniques in order to achieve certain effects. Said movies are escaping my mind currently, but I know movies did exist where they used this as a method.

I wouldn't be sad if it was a Coraline house, though...I actually would love it. The Other Mother is a bit scary at times so she would be really fun to see in person. Though, I don't think that Coraline is the answer.

There's also this guy, but he's probably too obscure.

tenor.gif