Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 173 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is Robot Chicken traditionally animated like every other clue?

I'm not sure what you are getting at? My post you quoted says that it's different to the other clues because it's animated using stop motion rather than as a cartoon.

Last I was there, there are lockers near stroller/wheelchair rental by the entrance that are $10 and bigger ones that they have signs for "family lockers" that are $12. This definitely could've changed though, so I would just email Universal and ask.

There's also the "free" lockers outside MIB and Gringott's - free while you ride those rides but extra $$ if you go beyond the stated time. If you don't want to schlep to the front of the park you could pay for those.

I'm not sure what you are getting at? My post you quoted says that it's different to the other clues because it's animated using stop motion rather than as a cartoon.
All of my other clues are from traditionally animated shows. Robot Chicken is not traditionally animated - so the answer is NOT Robot Chicken. Johnny Bananas has done a voice for a traditionally animated show, that @Robert Bliss has identified (one episode at that).

All the other ones are regular animation, not stop motion. Look to American Dad, I'd say. That's why Legacy liked my post, I think.

Doy, I'm an idiot.

Well, in that case, the theme from Ghostbusters is used in the same episode of American Dad that Johnny Bananas appeared in. He actually sings a little of the song directly.
I know Ghostbusters has been talked about a lot, have we had a clue yet that might point to it?

Last edited:
Has anyone guessed I Know What You Did Last Summer for the Bob's Burgers episode? I mean it starts with Teddy trying to seek revenge on Bob for killing the Guinea Pig who he tries to cover up, also a lot of the other plot takes place on the ferry boat which is central to IKWYDLS

This might be a little loose, but I feel like I haven't seen it mentioned?

Has anyone guessed I Know What You Did Last Summer for the Bob's Burgers episode? I mean it starts with Teddy trying to seek revenge on Bob for killing the Guinea Pig who he tries to cover up, also a lot of the other plot takes place on the ferry boat which is central to IKWYDLS

what are the rights like for that one?

Good guess, but incorrect.

If I say the episode's plots have nothing to do with the house, will that help?

Good guess, but incorrect.

If I say the episode's plots have nothing to do with the house, will that help?

The original idea for BB was that they would be a family of cannibals who make burgers out if human flesh. If the plot of the episode isn't connected to the house is it something connected to that concept?

Texas Chainsaw, or similar come to mind

The original idea for BB was that they would be a family of cannibals who make burgers out if human flesh. If the plot of the episode isn't connected to the house is it something connected to that concept?

Texas Chainsaw, or similar come to mind
The solution is in the gif.

I don't go into production level stuff.

Reactions: Kadath and Darko
If the plot of the episode isn't relevant, but this Halloween episode in particular was used for the gif, then maybe we should focus on the costumes that the characters are wearing. A mermaid, Edward Scissorhands, the mummy and Queen Latifah.

I can't see a house being done based on mermaids or Edward Scissorhands, so two ideas come to mind:

Queen Latifah has apparently been cast in Season 3 of the Scream TV show.

A mummy maze. Maybe with other classic monsters? This is a total stretch though, so probably not it.

If the plot of the episode isn't relevant, but this Halloween episode in particular was used for the gif, then maybe we should focus on the costumes that the characters are wearing. A mermaid, Edward Scissorhands, the mummy and Queen Latifah.

I can't see a house being done based on mermaids or Edward Scissorhands, so two ideas come to mind:

Queen Latifah has apparently been cast in Season 3 of the Scream TV show.

A mummy maze. Maybe with other classic monsters? This is a total stretch though, so probably not it.
Why are you trying to find a new solution? The solution has been mentioned a couple of times (now). The correct movie just hasn't been identified with that solution.

Reactions: Kadath
Has anyone pointed out the bats? Dracula or Vampire related maybe?

Edit: I also think it could be Halloween H20 after legacy said “Good guess...” to IKWYDLS.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allison
What solutions have been mentioned a couple of times (now)?

I hadn’t seen revenge mentioned a couple of times until recently. Maybe a revenge story? Any notable revenge stories from more than 10 years ago?

Or it could still be one of the other solutions, but I found the inclusion of “(now)” to mean it was only recently mentioned a second, or third, or etc. time. (Maybe I’m reading too much into it)

That’s where I get confused though because I see Legacy saying it has nothing to do with the plot, but the solutions I’ve seen the most times were plot-related as far as I can tell... insight?