T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 142 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well, maybe. There's also the possibility that whoever told someone something was simply wrong.

Example: Take the blocking that was rumored to be "currently" happening in May 2018, or "currently happening" September 2018, or the early Spring opening, etc; the response is always "plans changed" and no one ever considers the possibility that it was simply wrong information from the beginning and absolutely nothing changed.

I'm not saying it won't be Bourne, It likely is. But painting a picture with what you feel confident in might be wholly inaccurate in and of itself.
Such is life in the rumor mill. My point was that this project, in particular, the tried and true insiders have simply been wrong on almost everything. Again and again. I just don't think there's good info out there (obviously).

What have they got wrong?

Universal is living in a post F&F world, they will doing everything in their power to avoid another stinker, even if this means redoing the whole show.

Reactions: tankart150
What have they got wrong?

Universal is living in a post F&F world, they will doing everything in their power to avoid another stinker, even if this means redoing the whole show.

I mentioned 3 things alone in the post you quoted.

3 things but all pretty much the same thing.

Plans change all the time, doesn't mean they're wrong. :shrug:

And again, you’re assuming it was plans that changed and completely discounting that the information could have simply been incorrect.

Plans could have changed or the information could have been wrong all along. You put too much faith in hearsay (which is all our insider’s information is). It’s a big game of telephone. Sometimes the information is right, sometimes the information was right but then changes, and sometimes it was simply wrong.
To accept only the first two is short-sighted.

And again, you’re assuming it was plans that changed and completely discounting that the information could have simply been incorrect.

Plans could have changed or the information could have been wrong all along. You put too much faith in hearsay (which is all our insider’s information is). It’s a big game of telephone. Sometimes the information is right, sometimes the information was right but then changes, and sometimes it was simply wrong.

I don’t really care either way.

I enjoy all the rumours and ideas before anything official is released.

Some people’s comments carry more weight than others and I take that on board. Everybody here adds something unique.

This forum could go about facts but it's most of the time not. There is even the word RUMOR in the title of this tread. It only becomes fact when Universal announces it and even than they could do a "Disney" and cancel the project.
And yes rumors could be true and be canceled or changed or just someone who is making it up. We will never know until it is actually build. What is the problem?

Reactions: GA-MBIT
Yeah, I know, but when we see so much from the air almost weekly, the want for ground view pics from unauthorized areas isn’t even necessary anymore.

That was my point at least.
sounds awesome - any link to where I could see it? Are you talking BioReconstruct?

One year, six months and counting. Hope it's good.
I'm sure Universal hopes guests think that too. The reason they likely closed it so early was simply to save costs. The show wasn't pulling big numbers in terms of crowds anymore and with the effects they would use, they were blowing through money for not a lot of people to even be seeing it. They want guests to come out impressed so that they are more likely to see the show again on a future visit.

I'm sure Universal hopes guests think that too. The reason they likely closed it so early was simply to save costs. The show wasn't pulling big numbers in terms of crowds anymore and with the effects they would use, they were blowing through money for not a lot of people to even be seeing it. They want guests to come out impressed so that they are more likely to see the show again on a future visit.
But on the other hand, one year later, they make the worst attraction ever :thud:

I believe that Universal just doesn’t find live stunt shows to be a priority anymore. They will shut it down if it means cutting costs. This is unfortunate for Sinbad and T2. But there’s still hope. Universal seems to still care about WaterWorld and.......Fear Factor
I'll never understand why Fear Factor gets a bye. Rare is the person that has anything good to say about it. Someone must have some really compromising photos. ;)

I believe that Universal just doesn’t find live stunt shows to be a priority anymore. They will shut it down if it means cutting costs. This is unfortunate for Sinbad and T2. But there’s still hope. Universal seems to still care about WaterWorld and.......Fear Factor
I mean this is supposed to be a live stunt show so this isn’t a great argument. Sindbad was just bad and vacant most of the time.

I'll never understand why Fear Factor gets a bye. Rare is the person that has anything good to say about it. Someone must have some really compromising photos. ;)
Quick aside about FFL... It may not be all that good, but it allows for guest participation and on busy days (which are more common these days), the theater is pretty much filled. On slow/moderate days, it's much more lightly attended, but for now, it does fill a need in getting guests off their feet for 30 minutes or so during busy seasons, which leads to guests buying F&B while they watch the show.

We may not like it, but until they find a better use for the land, FFL is doing it's job as of now. Plus having the theater around allows for a show during HHN, which is another thing it has going for it. I'm not quite sure what they will do here if it's not Potter, but I have a feeling this theater will be around for awhile still.