Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Would the plot change with characters named Orlando Red and Dina Baths?

EDIT

No, there's a clue in the episode.

And "The Cleveland Show: Here Comes the Bribe" provides a hint to the clue.
Is this clue for the possible announcement tomorrow?

This past page of post and clues seems to indicate to me that most of the Slaughter Sinema mazes are getting getting made into individual haunts? or its getting a sequel house?

I mean that would make sense with the snack names... There's no theme for this year but it's a bunch of haunts based on movies, both fake and real.

This also gives them more time to spend on the other mazes, and allows them to get an early head start on next year by taking each concept and just fleshing it out a bit more? Didn't all the Slaughter Sinema mazes start out as treatments that just didn't get made? Also, didn't Slaughter Sinema do fairly well crowd wise?

/spec

This past page of post and clues seems to indicate to me that most of the Slaughter Sinema mazes are getting getting made into individual haunts? or its getting a sequel house?

I mean that would make sense with the snack names... There's no theme for this year but it's a bunch of haunts based on movies, both fake and real.

This also gives them more time to spend on the other mazes, and allows them to get an early head start on next year by taking each concept and just fleshing it out a bit more? Didn't all the Slaughter Sinema mazes start out as treatments that just didn't get made? Also, didn't Slaughter Sinema do fairly well crowd wise?

/spec
We could say it's "based" on a movie.

I mean, it isn't, really. But there's a couple of quotes I'm sure the scareactors will get extremely tired of hearing.

We could say it's "based" on a movie.

I mean, it isn't, really. But there's a couple of quotes I'm sure the scareactors will get extremely tired of hearing.

I don't know how they would make it a house but "based" made me thing baseball, and field of dreams, which they would rename field of screams? Crazy baseball cornfield monster mashup? Annoying quotes: "if you build it, they will come."

Cut Cleveland baseball makes me think major league, which is all kinds of wrong I bet.

That episode features Gus who’s voiced by David Lynch? Maybe we’re getting a Lynch inspired house finally?

"Based" as in military base? Area 51? Zombies?...Cow People from the Planet Base? I am way off "base" I think...I'll go sit in a corner now.