T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 144 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not sure if related, but all of the merch that was in the T2 gift shop (Cyber Image), is now in the MIB gift shop as of a few days ago.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Not sure if related, but all of the merch that was in the T2 gift shop (Cyber Image), is now in the MIB gift shop as of a few days ago.
Classic Monsters took over Cyber Image shelves with new displays replacing where the old red Cyberdyne logos were, in case anyone’s at the park and wants to grab photos. Makes sense being that this is also the exit shop for Horror Make-Up.

That quote has been twisted over the years. I believe he was referring to each resort getting a new major attraction every year, not necessarily each park. Also, didn't he say over the next 5 years? And isn't 5 years up after this year?

I thought the 5 year period ended over a year ago.

Credit to Universal actually delivering on that promise. USF is a completely different park now with the exception of ET and Horror Make Up Show.

Classic Monsters took over Cyber Image shelves with new displays replacing where the old red Cyberdyne logos were, in case anyone’s at the park and wants to grab photos. Makes sense being that this is also the exit shop for Horror Make-Up.

I want to say that the Monsters and other horror-ish merchandise had a home there back in the early-mid 1990s, before T2 moved in. Appropriate that they're back.

I hope that merch is selling well, too.

Credit to Universal actually delivering on that promise. USF is a completely different park now with the exception of ET and Horror Make Up Show.

But not necessarily better in the eyes of some!

I mean, should I? I only like a handful of Bond movies and Bourne seems like a lesser version of the secret agent action hero - can’t picture Matt Damon being that good in the role.

Except he is... :lol:

There really is no relation to Bond and Bourne other than the spy schtick. They are completely unique characters. The first 3 are good to great. You can skip Legacy and the last Bourne, though.

Do they still have any of the clearance T2 stuff?
I’m not sure. Limited if so. From what I saw, it was just a bunch of DC Comics stuff with a comic wall and the like. I imagine the move was made in part to try and up sales at the MIB shop. At least that’s why they chose MIB to move the stuff to, I’d guess.

They've had that in the Film Vault. It's neat to see classic merch like the Bates Motel bathrobe from the old Hitchcock show still around.
I kinda think it's only around because of the Bates Motel show though, not as much because of the USF Hitchcock show. That show is really the main reason this generation knows the Bates motel story.

I kinda think it's only around because of the Bates Motel show though, not as much because of the USF Hitchcock show. That show is really the main reason this generation knows the Bates motel story.
The Film Vault has had Psycho merchandise and poster shirts based on the original film since it opened. Not sure about the show, never seen it. The great thing about the Film Vault store is that everything in there is based on the original films, and lots of stuff from movies whose rides are long gone.

The Film Vault has had Psycho merchandise and poster shirts based on the original film since it opened. Not sure about the show, never seen it. The great thing about the Film Vault store is that everything in there is based on the original films, and lots of stuff from movies whose rides are long gone.

Do they update the stock in the Film Vault store, or has it been pretty much the same since it opened?
I've seen photos of some things from the past few years that I really want, but not sure if they are still selling them.

Ah, I see.

Do they update the stock in the Film Vault store, or has it been pretty much the same since it opened?
I've seen photos of some things from the past few years that I really want, but not sure if they are still selling them.
They rotate out old products and introduce new ones on a very regular basis. New movie stuff is added near the entrance to promote whatever is in theaters, but the back section and most of the walls remain classic films merch.

Except for a few good sellers, a lot of the merch is constantly rotating out for new stuff, even for the classic film things.

Reactions: Spaulding
Interesting move for them to go all out with the Horror theme in the store. If their new spy themed stunt show is opening within the next 2/3 months why would they go through all the effort of a retheme...? :eek:O:

Interesting move for them to go all out with the Horror theme in the store. If their new spy themed stunt show is opening within the next 2/3 months why would they go through all the effort of a retheme...? :eek:O:
Sounds like no show for a long time, like until Kidzone gets rethemed. :lol:;)