Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

What IP is next?

443930486780329985.png

I've been lurking for a few years, but had to finally create an account!

So for Legacy's most recent Bob's Burger's clue..

I think it points to Return to Oz. Jack Pumpkinhead is a character with a pumpkin for a head, and he calls Dorothy his mom. Like in his clue, a dad is a parental unit and so is a mom. Legacy also said there was a reason he thought it was the movie Pumpkinhead...

I think it points to Return to Oz. Jack Pumpkinhead is a character with a pumpkin for a head, and he calls Dorothy his mom. Like in his clue, a dad is a parental unit and so is a mom. Legacy also said there was a reason he thought it was the movie Pumpkinhead...
I love your user name so much...

Return to Oz is a bit odd...BUT that movie scarred me as a kid. I could see them doing the scene with the lady who steals the heads from other women.

Edit: Yo @Legacy. Could you tell us what you THOUGHT it was?

Edit: Yo @Legacy. Could you tell us what you THOUGHT it was?
I this point. I don't want to say it and jink it. I posted some help on Nightmares though.

Edit -

I'll say this. The last few years, there's been talk among the "rumormongers" that Universal would use false leaks and fake codenames to muddy the waters of speculation. They don't want us figuring stuff out. It's always something to consider but never, in all my years of speculation and rumor mongering, have I seen any impact on my process.

This year though, I feel like I'm getting outplayed.