Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
The upcoming game, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order; being developed by Respawn Entertainment (Titanfall 1/2, Apex Legends) has been leaked of the art promo for the official artbook.

D35Jmo-VUAAA4mR.jpg

The game, will be officially unveiled this weekend at Star Wars Celebration; as the game is slated for this holiday.

As someone who loved the storyline of Titanfall 2, I am extremely optimistic for this. Especially with Chris Avellone (who has worked with Bioware before on Knights of The Old Republic) on-board.

s161hnlkcgs21.jpg

Ummm....I'm pretty sure that next tweet means they played us thinking actually no lootboxes

I mean, isn't the Trust No One more of a tagline for the game, considering especially when it takes place? Not to mention, I would argue Vince may have more clout to have control over certain decisions, especially after the seeming success of their last game, Apex (and the resurgence of Titanfall 2 because of Apex).

I'm also betting, A Way Out has a part for EA wanting to take the gamble.

Last edited: