Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a tree, just rendered funny so looks like vines and moss. But those windows are spot on, even some are broken! Love it.

Here's a couple pics from this video at 56:30

View attachment 9349

View attachment 9350

If you search for the courtyard, there’s videos from the Lego game too from 2015 I think? That also have this area and looks the same, so maybe it’s not a newly created area after all

If you search for the courtyard, there’s videos from the Lego game too from 2015 I think? That also have this area and looks the same, so maybe it’s not a newly created area after all
Turns out, we've just been slacking on our detective skills around here lately. This game looks fun btw. I wanna raise a niffler.

DC72F21F-5A68-4442-A778-E7E074195473.jpeg
The game is very not fun
Agreed! It’s one of those slow paced ones unless u spend real money, also I just click thru all the dialogue haha

Just checked and the courtyard is actually this bit of the castle, so unless they hide the ride building from view, and the queue makes you think your in that part of the castle... then it must be somewhere else... I’ve not unlocked the magical creatures area yet

View attachment 9351
Agreed! It’s one of those slow paced ones unless u spend real money, also I just click thru all the dialogue haha

Just checked and the courtyard is actually this bit of the castle, so unless they hide the ride building from view, and the queue makes you think your in that part of the castle... then it must be somewhere else... I’ve not unlocked the magical creatures area yet
Yea, looking at the film, I didn't realize the courtyard had so many vines and broken window arches, but it did!

Ctc.jpg

Were people expecting poofy fluff? I don’t think so.

Three-headed-dog-for-Halloween.jpg

Someone posted the exact complaint.
Weird. I would get if they were saying will it actually look like fur or if it’ll be obvious that it’s not fur, but to expect him to be poofy? Nah.

I have a short hair dog and while he’s not poofy you can tell he’s covered in fur. I really wonder what kind of texture work Fluffy has to make us think he’s covered in fur but really he isn’t. I want to see a video like what we just got but daylight.

You'll go by him so quickly it won't matter. The Buckbeak AA clearly isn't covered in feathers and it looks good.

I don't understand why this is a thing.
Because theme is all about the minutiae?

Buckbeak is fine-ish but I can still be curious about Fluffy. How I remember him Buckbeak is pretty stiff and isn’t covered by a flexible material right? Fluffy would obviously need something flexible with that movement he does so I’m hoping he doesn’t look rubbery like the Dino’s in JP.

Status
Not open for further replies.