Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Watched the footage thinking it was fake at first, but I wasn't able to stop watching. This looks nothing like the trailers (a lot of fake footage is in the trailers and the real footage is mostly from the beginning of the movie, just as promised), and that battle (you'll know what I'm talking about once you see it) makes Infinity War and any other battles in the MCU look tame.

With 6 days left until Thursday Previews in the US, I do have to ask; how are we going to handle spoilers? Will it be the same as last year, with a two week window; or will it be a shorter window? Curious to know, as I got my tickets booked for the Thursday, and I don't exactly want to spoil people when it comes to this film.

With 6 days left until Thursday Previews in the US, I do have to ask; how are we going to handle spoilers? Will it be the same as last year, with a two week window; or will it be a shorter window? Curious to know, as I got my tickets booked for the Thursday, and I don't exactly want to spoil people when it comes to this film.

Its 3.5 days until it comes out here....I'm just not gonna post anything in this thread until after the first weekend in regards to what happens.

Yeah my overnights work week starts Thursday so I have a week before I see it unless I get up super early.

Would it not be better to have a Spoiler thread ? That way no accidental clicking of spoiler tags and its easier to talk about the movie without tags everywhere.

While I could see the potential need, it comes down to a question that could be simply answered by another question in a sense: If one piece of entertainment gets a spoiler thread, why can't others like Game of Thrones?

While I could see the potential need, it comes down to a question that could be simply answered by another question in a sense: If one piece of entertainment gets a spoiler thread, why can't others like Game of Thrones?

It’s a little easier to see TV at home than heading out to the movies, especially when tickets to this movie have become such a “hot ticket”.

Last edited:
This is a theme park board. The idea that we'd need multiple threads for a movie completely unrelated to the subject matter of the boards as a whole is a little :eek:O: