Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two will go in, but only one will come out victorious.

Well, I was planning on softs being just a week before, if that. Now I am thinking maybe up to two weeks early; last week of May... So, not that different, but now I'm a little more optimistic.

I’m talking about assuming softs could happen sooner than we think. We just don’t know the status of lots of things in the project yet. Can’t assume anything.

Two will go in, but only one will come out victorious.

Wait, do I need to get my Thunderdome out of my spare closet?

I get that. I never said it should have hair in the first place as I know the restrictions.

I do wonder how the Wicked Witch at SDMT gets away with it though. Is that little roof really all it takes or is it that she only has a few strands?

Don't they cover her up when a storm's coming?

I’m talking about assuming softs could happen sooner than we think. We just don’t know the status of lots of things in the project yet. Can’t assume anything.
Totally. Just explaining my internal logic for my own personal hope of when softs could theoretically start, which is more optimistic than it was before.

Reality is, it's a crap shoot and like Gringotts, there might not only be no softs, but this thing could run into issues and barely open on time. You just never know.

It’s a miracle I quit smoking while running this board...

I get you though. Despite attempts to mitigate, the discussions got out of hand and the language was getting too aggressive and not conducive to a proper discussion on both ends. As far as I can tell, you do want these discussions but with more civility, right?

-

Anyways, human testing! Oh to be a UC TM in those seats...

This real picture just came up on an advertisement and I was surprised how much it looks like these fluffy dogs. Thought I would share.

3mSxuw2.jpg

This real picture just came up on an advertisement and I was surprised how much it looks like these fluffy dogs. Thought I would share.

3mSxuw2.jpg
Props for finding a dog that actually looks like the same breed, just smaller and less heads.
I'm looking forward to see how this ride it lit at night.
The last time I road Jaws was the first time I road it at night and it was so much scarier and got a whole new life (and than it closed).
It's the most fun thing of an outdoor ride.
But how does it look during nighttime?
I think the video of Fluffy that we’ve already seen offers a hint.

Looking at recent photos of GESWL at Disneyland, Hagrid looks way closer to outdoor finishing work. They're still doing rockwork in Anaheim and the public areas look like Sapphire two months before it opened. It would be a real plus for Universal marketing if they can get Hagrid opened to softs before Disneyland GESWL opens. Of course, as some have said, we have no clue how much work is remaining on Hagrid's queue and the drop track internal work.

20 pixies throughout the attraction. Guess they're like just about everywhere. Pixies to the left, Pixies to the right, Pixies in front. Pixies behind. Pixies Everywhere.
Late to the party but this popped in my head when I read it: Pixies to the left of me/pixies to the right and here I am stuck in the middle with you.

On a side note I really like these sneak peaks of the creatures and features, just enough to pique interest but not to much to spoil it.

Status
Not open for further replies.