Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

And, screw it.

Clue

giphy.gif

Holy crap I loved this episode. New rule: @Legacy is only allowed to use GIFs from Clerks and Sea Lab 2021.

While this could very obviously be tied to US, I think the general setting may be more important.

From the Wikipedia page of Sealab 2021 about the episode “Bizarro:”

“The crew is held hostage by a Bizarro version of themselves.”

So maybe Us is coming after all lmao

If Salt ends up being Us then that means according to the spec locations it’d be in one of the Parade Buildings. Also maybe Salt = Saltwater, most of the 3rd act does take place on the Boardwalk

If it's "US", you guys are good lol.

I thought Suspiria & The Thing, but Lord if we get Us...

d33pr9f.gif

Wild stab in the dark for the Sealab clue. I don't watch it so not entirely sure of the context, but I think the chicken man is pouring salt onto a head.

Made me think of salted/cured meats and how that could tie into a possible cannibal/butcher house.

I see you throwing out a lot of hate towards Us. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but do you care to back it up with something of substance rather than troll-esque comments?
Simply I Don't like it for one. Two, rumors for US is pretty firmly denied by those who seem to know the most here, yet it keep getting brought back up, over and over again.

So that means:

Confirmed:
- Stranger Things 2&3
- Nightingales: Blood Pit

Likely:
- House of 1000 Corpses
- Ghostbusters
- “Seabob”

Likely Not Happening:
- Hellraiser
- Potentially “Bob’s Burgers”
- Us

If the Sealab clue is The Thing, I'll go nuts in a positive way. Severed head, different freakish versions of people, research lab-type setting...

If we get that, Ghostbusters and Stranger Things this might be my most anticipated year on paper.

For the Sealab clue, the first thing that came to mind with the salt was The Faculty. Considering it wasn't actually salt in that movie, its not a real guess, but any movie that has Shooter McGavin and Frodo in it deserves to be honored.

I think we might be letting the clue go over our heads... who ever mentioned Salt water, I think they’re on the right track. I’m starting to look at these clues pretty straight forward. Trying to absorbed whatever is in the GIF.

Last edited:
Simply I Don't like it for one. Two, rumors for US is pretty firmly denied by those who seem to know the most here, yet it keep getting brought back up, over and over again.

That’s fair. I also find it annoying to see people constantly bringing up IPs that aren’t happening.

I would like to know your criticisms of the film. What didn’t you like about it?

If The Simpsons clue is for an original house maybe we're finally getting something in 3-D again? Clip has the uniforms being this wild, alien thing that's driving everyone crazy. Maybe it's like an In-Between follow-up or something in that vein?

As for Sealab, I looked into the voice actor (who also does Meatwad) and the only interesting thing I found was he played Krampus on Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell. I don't think that means much though.

I know the clue game is fun and all - but some of you gotta reign it in a tad. There's one thing to form an educated guess, and another to throw darts blindly at the board to see what sticks.

Yeah, like let's ask some questions, at least try to narrow it down a bit before just throwing every IP we have again because the list got "reset" or whatever.