Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I think it's just Universal film synergy - The Mummy is fun imagery (and easy to replicate in the form of this teaser), and the idea is to tease Jurassic World without giving it away.

Best guess - they may be bringing in some Dinos, and decided to do a reveal alongside. Perhaps adding some new M&G opps alongside?

I really do wish we could've gotten a completely new JW ride, had JPRA fully restored with operational effects/tech, just to have a mashup of both halves of the franchise to create a full JP/JW land on the lower lot. Just like I'd rather not see Mummy replaced, but help anchor a full Monsters land. whatever... i'm excited

Best guess - they may be bringing in some Dinos, and decided to do a reveal alongside. Perhaps adding some new M&G opps alongside?
Its already been confirmed we're getting dino meet-n-greet additions.

Just noticed that Universal released the opening date for kung fu panda on April 17 and tomorrow is April 17 when they’re going to release Jurassic World opening date

Status
Not open for further replies.