Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nintendo Switch

In an.. interesting note, Bamdai had leaked God Eater 3 for Switch today (but has since, been pulled); as it leaked from YT.

Edit: It's now properly revealed.

Gamexplain has also posted their review on Labo VR.

And as a reminder..Hellblade is now out, and it's as beautiful as Wolfenstein is.

Last edited:
Nintendo of Europe has leaked the official design for Joker,

CI_NSwitch_SuperSmashBrosUltimate_DLC_Joker.jpg

Also, MUA3 releases on July 19th.

And finally, Super Mario Maker 2 has given a site update, teasing of more information soon.

Last edited:
Nintendo of Europe has leaked the official design for Joker,

CI_NSwitch_SuperSmashBrosUltimate_DLC_Joker.jpg

Also, MUA3 releases on July 11th.

And finally, Super Mario Maker 2 has given a site update, teasing of more information soon.

Gotta be getting that Direct soon. And if it's April 25 then I think it's pretty set P5S is the switch port of P5.

Super Mario Maker 2 hits on June 28th,

EDIT:

Nintendo Switch has sold over 34 million units on the console, with over 187 million being sold for software sales across the console.

Additionally, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has now broken over 15 Million, clocking in at 16.69 Million. As Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has now officially broken to 13.83 Million.

Last edited:
Has anyone got Cuphead? I don’t have Xbox so I never had a chance to play. That 1930s animation style has always appealed to me. I hear it’s a very aggravating game however. Should someone with little patience like myself even bother?