T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 147 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I like it. Let’s keep it going and just let horror makeup bust through and take up the entire building?

The store was a 3rd party vendor that was there before T2....maybe it's entirely a Universal-owned store now?

The timing seems weird but maybe not if the contract was just up for renewal

The store was a 3rd party vendor that was there before T2....maybe it's entirely a Universal-owned store now?

The timing seems weird but maybe not if the contract was just up for renewal
It makes more sense from a cohesion perspective...HMU empties into a horror store and MIB empties into a Sci-Fi store

Also, I think it was a rented out space

Reactions: universal_fanatic

If TAIT is really involved with this project, I am starting to get excited! Imagine that color lighting scheme with the Indian influence Bourne soundtrack, while watching a choreographed fight scene. Tbh there really isn't much that needs to be done to make this show amazing if they focus on the above. Feel like my eyes will have plenty to take in!!!

Tait did sone of the most visually impressive shows I have ever seen, Roger Waters' The Wall and Us+Them Tours. So if they are involved, my interest just went way up.

They also did Blue Man Group Orlando King Kong (Broadway) and How To Train Your Dragon Live Spectacular. The last 2 were collaborations with Creature Tech.

Last edited:

If TAIT is really involved with this project, I am starting to get excited! Imagine that color lighting scheme with the Indian influence Bourne soundtrack, while watching a choreographed fight scene. Tbh there really isn't much that needs to be done to make this show amazing if they focus on the above. Feel like my eyes will have plenty to take in!!!

Man, I thought this read as TAINT. Whew! That would have been a COMPLETELY different show. Carry on.