Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

Do they typically do softs with shows? I'd imagine audiences don't have as big of an impact when they're all stationary versus a ride.

I’m new here but is the rumor still that this will become a Jason Bourne show? Because I was hearing rumors that it may be a monster themed show.

And than there is always someone who points at Waterworld and how of a great stunt show that was.
And it was a great show, but in 2019, where NBCU is so synergy focused that they based a rode on the Tonight Show, you'd think they'd use a franchise whose best years were ahead of it.

Nah, it's morphed from befuddlement. There are definitely people openly hostile to it for some reason.
If there are, I don't understand it, bit NBCU would probably do well to at least listen to it.

Still do not understand the hate for this being Bourne.

I'm haven't seen any hate, just indifference. Those are two separate things.

Personally, I'm fine with it and am hopeful it will be an improvement over T2. Increasing diversity of a park with a show is always a plus in my book.
Although I do enjoy the comedic element with how long it's taking.

There are definitely people openly hostile to it for some reason.

Who?

I mentioned this project to my fiancé yesterday, and he got extremely excited that it's going to be Bourne over Bond. Even my parents seemed to think it would be a good time.

Although we're all passholders, my parents and fiancé would be good examples of the average tourist mindset. I'm just the snobby Preferred. :grin: