Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 229 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To me, it seems any discussion of new locations was in alignment with the house number going up instead of a present location being replaced.

I don't think they like using Shrek but I get the feeling that's it's the best they may got at this point in time. If it wasn't, I don't get why they wouldn't stop using it.
There was discussion earlier this year that Shrek would not be used due to potential ride construction...That's doesn't mean house count would go down

do i have to repull up that instagram post everyone ignored about killer klowns?
I don't think anyone is ignoring Killer Klowns, it's currently the most spec'd thing for Cotton. But there were also hints that it would be back not as a house, but maybe an expanded zone. We just haven't had any clues or suggestions one way or the other about how it's going to show up; it's on everyone's mind, but we don't have the info yet.

There was discussion earlier this year that Shrek would not be used due to potential ride construction...That's doesn't mean house count would go down

Ah I had assumed that was all in the presumption that we'd be going to 12 and we'd be able to cut Shrek potentially.

Well it would be better suited if they'd put Klowns in a house set, it'd better suited in either the ss next to MIB or on the other side of the park by ET in one of those areas.

Guys.... "cotton"... as in candy.... as in cotton candy.... you had a scarezone of it last year...

K.... K.... F... O.... S...
Well also in "Hellraiser" there was somene with the last name of Cotton, I think it was Kristy Cotton,either way would love to see both KKFOS and for HELLRAISER, only moives that creep me out. I will need a xanax to go thru that. But this year whatever it is looks like it may be a great one and build up to next year.

I'll say there is only one house that when I was told the concept I was like..."Wait...what?" Not that it'll be bad, I'm sure it will be fantastic but the concept is...esoteric in a way. I'm curious to see how Legacy hints at it.
Me too.

Although, if anything gets replaced (which isn't impossible), I think that's the one that gets changed.
I've been told the Shrek replacement plans are on hold.

Last edited:
If what we have so far is true this year is looking more family friendly than last year with:
StrTh 2&3(confirmed)
Ghostbusters
KKfOS
Tooth Fairy
Bigfoot(SS was a house last year family’s liked)
What won’t be family friendly:
Nightingales(confirmed)
HoTC
UCM
LI2C

Of course HHN could make anything scary so this could change but at first look and IMO this is what I put together.

Reactions: Jaden and hhnlover
If what we have so far is true this year is looking more family friendly than last year with:
StrTh 2&3(confirmed)
Ghostbusters
KKfOS
Tooth Fairy
Bigfoot(SS was a house last year family’s liked)
What won’t be family friendly:
Nightingales(confirmed)
HoTC
UCM
LI2C

Tooth Fairy and Bigfoot? :eek:O:

Pretty sure the chit chat has been that a Bigfoot maze would be played straight--they could make it very X-Files-ish.

Even ST should be more intense this year.