Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although i won’t be able to ride this until next year, I’m insanely excited to see all the reactions and POV’s that I’m sure people will sneak. So glad to see Universal actually doing some good things again. Also why is no one hyped for an 8 foot long animatronic with a 10 foot tall tail that sprays f***ing FIRE

Last edited:
I’m really not mad about it. It’s just always done and doesn’t make sense to me. We’re getting amazing things from both.

The post doesn't say we're not? It's comparing the things Disney tends to make (cute, family friendly, welcoming) to Universal (dangerous things that want to kill you). It was a joke about how Universal builds AAs for the ugliest things around a bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.