Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

The part where you went into cages always killed my knees, but man was it a visceral maze.
Especially when that is a tiny concept but like the whole idea is that you are crawling into a cage just like a little kid which is super messed up on a lot of levels.

Knott's Tooth Fairy maze was super dark and straight forward. It was not a silly maze.

I agree it did seem more violent and scary. However, the house was still “family friendly” which causes my worries about that house hopeful I’m wrong. As for Tooth Fairy I don’t know what to expect, I’m just thinking parents see “Tooth Fairy” and they think it must be “family friendly”

So a house that had tall amazons in bikinis, throat slashes and "Schitties Kids" proudly said in the audio was "family friendly".

Also, have you seen the videos of the Tooth Fairy from Knott's Scary Farm? That wasn't family friendly in any way, shape or form.

Especially when that is a tiny concept but like the whole idea is that you are crawling into a cage just like a little kid which is super messed up on a lot of levels.

Knott's Tooth Fairy maze was super dark and straight forward. It was not a silly maze.
That's actually an aspect that I wish they touched on more. There are some references that it's being done to kids but more would've solidified how messed up the maze idea is.

I mean...how many families do you got in this gathering?
The families I saw in the line, families I overheard at the event, and families online opinions, so a bit.
So a house that had tall amazons in bikinis, throat slashes and "Schitties Kids" proudly said in the audio was "family friendly".

Also, have you seen the videos of the Tooth Fairy from Knott's Scary Farm? That wasn't family friendly in any way, shape or form.
No I haven’t seen it that’s why I said it may change.

Just because people took their kids doesn’t make it family friendly. People let kids watch R rated movies. Are those family friendly?

It probably all depends on the family.

Just because people took their kids doesn’t make it family friendly. People let kids watch R rated movies. Are those family friendly?
That’s exactly what I was thinking me and my family have always done local haunts andtheir kids can handle the event or not. Last year at hhn I saw a 7 or 8 year old go through carnival grave yard no problem at all! It all depends on the kid and what their parent allowed them to do.

So there's a lot of possibilities for a tooth fairy type house, what do people think the setting is going to be? Code name is probably Drill, so maybe it will be heavy on the dentistry?

If they want to go really bonkers, I'd love to see like a twisted Candyland setting invaded by the tooth fairy/teeth monsters. Basically like a Scary Tales without the source material.

So there's a lot of possibilities for a tooth fairy type house, what do people think the setting is going to be? Code name is probably Drill, so maybe it will be heavy on the dentistry?

If they want to go really bonkers, I'd love to see like a twisted Candyland setting invaded by the tooth fairy/teeth monsters. Basically like a Scary Tales without the source material.

They could go two routes with it. If they go Scary Tales: Tooth Fairy I could see it being more upbeat and less than dark than Urban Legends: Tooth Fairy.

But either way if they take a page from Knott’s book this is gonna be really gory with all the equipment and likely gross out scenes. But what would the facade be if this is going in SS24?

They could go two routes with it. If they go Scary Tales: Tooth Fairy I could see it being more upbeat and less than dark than Urban Legends: Tooth Fairy.

But either way if they take a page from Knott’s book this is gonna be really gory with all the equipment and likely gross out scenes. But what would the facade be if this is going in SS24?
Hear me out on this but what if the facade of this house is...A. GIANT. TOOTH.