Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 232 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I hope not! A family might see that giant tooth, think it's a "family friendly" maze, and go in. Then that would confirm it truly was a "family friendly" maze.

I mean if this isn’t the house we’re getting, I’ll boycott tbh

CUg2BUO.jpeg

Cotton as in Cotton Weary? Has enough time passed for Scream to be worked out?
It sounds like it'll be a longer time still before they attempt Scream again. Thinking about names is a good idea though. Maybe it refers to Cotton Mather, who was one of the architects of the Salem Witch Trials?

View attachment 9386
literally no one mentioned it again.
This reminds me of something that happened in Hollywood back in 2017 where someone on twitter asked Don Mancini if chucky would be featured at the event a few months before it was announced he would be and he straight up said yeah. I think KKFOS is pretty likely to come, maybe even as a SZ again if not a house

If Universal Classic Monsters is on tap, the new Monsters store makes total synergistic sense. Since the Bourne show doesn't seem to be opening any time soon, will we be blessed with two tribute stores this year? My wallet is already crying.

If Universal Classic Monsters is on tap, the new Monsters store makes total synergistic sense. Since the Bourne show doesn't seem to be opening any time soon, will we be blessed with two tribute stores this year? My wallet is already crying.
We must be on same wave length tonight I was just thinking the same about the UCM store set up, and also was thinking may be a way to see how merch goes for some stuff down the road(can be said 2 ways).
But I am excited if the Classic Monsters are coming, I mean they are Universal and saved the studio, if that is what the IFIRIT was referring too. I don't get his hype sometimes, since people say he is hardly correct. I try the gif clues from @Legacy but I don't watch those shows, but try to put stuff together.
So Please be Classic Monsters, HoTC, Bigfoot (Swamp Yeti). Be nice to do the Conjuring movies, and thinking about that Loranne Warren passed away today, so sad. I met her once 10 years ago, beautiful soul.

What about a UCM show? Have it where the T2 show was, I know Bourne should replace it but have it just for HHN. Makes sense why a new UCM store opened there so you can exit though there(that’s not usually for a HHN show but they have the area). I don’t know what props the Bourne show has or if they started anything but if it’s like FFL they had B&T in there for years and now AOV.

What about a UCM show? Have it where the T2 show was, I know Bourne should replace it but have it just for HHN. Makes sense why a new UCM store opened there so you can exit though there(that’s not usually for a HHN show but they have the area). I don’t know what props the Bourne show has or if they started anything but if it’s like FFL they had B&T in there for years and now AOV.
Not happening. Stage is likely far too small and set up a way for Bourne. The store is irrelevant to the show going in.

Nightingales and UCM are two mazes that seemed more likely for 30 a month ago (ST3 as well). Makes it all the more interesting what will be at 30.
About Stranger Things, I feel like we might be getting season 4 next year but it would definitely be end all be all, the show is supposed to go on for 4 seasons and since Universal pulling in Season 3 for this year as apart of Season 2's house, makes me think that next will be Stranger Things S3 and have season 4 featured and that'd be the end for Stranger Things which would make perfect sense unless they take a break from it and bring back for 31 which shouldn't hurt I don't think.

About Stranger Things, I feel like we might be getting season 4 next year but it would definitely be end all be all, the show is supposed to go on for 4 seasons and since Universal pulling in Season 3 for this year as apart of Season 2's house, makes me think that next will be Stranger Things S3 and have season 4 featured and that'd be the end for Stranger Things which would make perfect sense unless they take a break from it and bring back for 31 which shouldn't hurt I don't think.

I'd be surprised to see ST at 30, unless they do some kind of 3 seasons house. The reason being, season 2 was released in 2017 and now season 3 in 2019, so I wouldn't expect to see season 4 until 2021.

1. Heard KK was already built
2. I believe it's an HP Lovecraft maze, not Hellraiser
3. What if the Tooth Fairy was the icon for this year?
I thought killer klowns was rumored to be in shrek and they don’t close shrek till summer so I doubt it’s aleeady built. I would love to hear more about the hp lovecraft world is there anywhere I can learn more about it? And honestly I don’t think it would happen but if done right the tooth fairy could make a creepy ass icon!

Reactions: BoSoxFan1022