Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Obtaining Theme Park Forum Dual-Citizenship

Apr 19, 2019
Hello, Everyone. My name is @Magic Feather . Some of you may know me from “that other theme park forum,” where I focus mostly on Disney stuff, but, believe it or not, I am also quite well-versed in Universal... (not HHN though). As a former Orlando resident, I have quite the knowledge of Orlando and its many theme parks. Other than that, I have lurked over here for a while, and I am happy to finally join the community.

Hello, Everyone. My name is @Magic Feather . Some of you may know me from “that other theme park forum,” where I focus mostly on Disney stuff, but, believe it or not, I am also quite well-versed in Universal... (not HHN though). As a former Orlando resident, I have quite the knowledge of Orlando and its many theme parks. Other than that, I have lurked over here for a while, and I am happy to finally join the community.
Glad to see you made the trek over!

Welcome to IU. :toast::thumbsup:...Though I don't post on Magic, I read the threads every now & then. Your WDW oriented posts on Magic are very informational and enlightening. Hope to see the same from you here on IU.

Welcome to the Dark Side. We're an odd lot, but full of theme park passion.

Welcome!