Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 234 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I definitely think the announcements will be like last year. It was a better way to engage us superfans and they are already following the pattern. I think an announcement roughly every two weeks is right. Of course some will get thrown off, but generally it makes sense.

Aren’t we still looking for a random IP to fill a slot, with all the talk of Warner bros renting out an IP and Netflix already giving us stranger things, is Sabrina back on the table?

Probably something pretty decent if it’s coming from Warner. Outside of Ghostbusters + Stranger Things the rest of the IPs are pretty cult. Although you could argue UCM is a big IP

Reactions: Kadath
Aren’t we still looking for a random IP to fill a slot, with all the talk of Warner bros renting out an IP and Netflix already giving us stranger things, is Sabrina back on the table?

I wish, cause I think CAOS could make for a good zone.

Nope.

The Bob's Burgers v2 clue may still be coming. I have reason to believe it was that "last pitch" Murdy and Michael had last month.

Was the Bob’s Burgers clue the Halloween one that was originally guessed to be Pumpkinhead?? Or was there another one and I’m thinking of the wrong one?

Reactions: Kadath
Was the Bob’s Burgers clue the Halloween one that was originally guessed to be Pumpkinhead?? Or was there another one and I’m thinking of the wrong one?

The original one was Pumpkinhead and got retracted by Legacy. Then he posted another one with the clue that it hadn’t been mentioned while guessing the Pumpkinhead clue.

The original one was Pumpkinhead and got retracted by Legacy. Then he posted another one with the clue that it hadn’t been mentioned while guessing the Pumpkinhead clue.

Ok I had to read this a lot but I thiiink I’m following it now-so is there anyone willing to repost this new clue??