Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everyone say lord of the rings. Why couldn’t it be game of thrones? They license everything while lord won’t license didly. Game of thrones Is spinning off a sequel too. GoT has sexual content but not that much. And it’s not key to the main story. It would also have a giant potter like draw!

I love GOT, but I just don’t see the theme park appeal. Not many of the environments make sense to use. Winterfell is boring. Kings Landing is alleys and whore houses.

Why does everyone say lord of the rings. Why couldn’t it be game of thrones? They license everything while lord won’t license didly. Game of thrones Is spinning off a sequel too. GoT has sexual content but not that much. And it’s not key to the main story. It would also have a giant potter like draw!
no-thanks-weve-already-got-one.jpg

_a91fcdde-0068-11e9-8449-e5c2aa861415.JPG

Last edited:
Maybe GOT could go to SeaWorld.

It’s a bold IP to have at a theme park but it’s popular enough to offset the lack of the lack of family appeal.

With Sesame Street being owned by HBO and SeaWorld doing great things with it, maybe a relationship is forming.

Even if we disregard the sexual aspects playing a huge role. What’s the attraction? Another dueling dragons? Don’t need to waste the money buying rights just for dragons. All other plot points of GOT is just straight war and murder. Soaring over Westeros? Boring. Hounds chicken place? Maybe.

Even if we disregard the sexual aspects playing a huge role. What’s the attraction? Another dueling dragons? Don’t need to waste the money buying rights just for dragons. All other plot points of GOT is just straight war and murder. Soaring over Westeros? Boring. Hounds chicken place? Maybe.

A stunt show.
Trying to escape from the white walkers on something like Spider-Man.
A meet and greet.
A well themed land.
Restaurants.

Merchandise sales alone would be crazy.

Maybe GOT could go to SeaWorld.

It’s a bold IP to have at a theme park but it’s popular enough to offset the lack of the lack of family appeal.

With Sesame Street being owned by HBO and SeaWorld doing great things with it, maybe a relationship is forming.

Not sure if serious.

A stunt show.
Trying to escape from the white walkers on something like Spider-Man.
A meet and greet.
A well themed land.
Restaurants.

Merchandise sales alone would be crazy.
How does a mechanical vehicle make sense for GOT?

What food and restaurants make sense for GOT? There is nothing GOT specific that I can think of.

Well themed land maybe but it will still just be a generic looking medieval area.

Not sure if serious.

Wouldn't it be redundant to have in the same park as The Isle of Berk?

I know this is the Universal new park thread but I was thinking more about putting it into SeaWorld. It could be their Harry Potter moment.

How does a mechanical vehicle make sense for GOT?

What food and restaurants make sense for GOT? There is nothing GOT specific that I can think of.

Well themed land maybe but it will still just be a generic looking medieval area.

It could be something as simple as a horse and cart.

A themed bar:
A Game Of Thrones-Themed Pop-Up Bar Just Opened in D.C.

Hot Pie's Bakery:
Hot Pie From 'Game Of Thrones' Opens Real-Life Bakery With Incredible Name | HuffPost

A Red Wedding banquet:
62085d27676dd7bcd1d6ebae769dd551.jpg

For the most part we have hotels now that are themed to different parts of the ocean/sea (minus Aventura and HR) I would like to see them do something similar for Site B

Status
Not open for further replies.